1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Politics, Religion & More!

FRIENDLY debate over contentious topics can be found here.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. GasBandit

Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

I don't have time to do the math, but how much of daddy's handouts are still in play? Has he made even one dollar on his own? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. blotsfan

Trump Regime Thread

Blame Bannon. He told Spicer the camera adds ten pounds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Eriol

Canadian Politics

I LIIIIIVE! [IMG] /blurry eyes What's all this then? /googles Eh. I can't find any non biased news sources that provide the details of the case. All I've heard was "hockey stick",...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. stienman
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. DarkAudit

[News] Bombings in Brussels

Nah, not particularly. There's a clear uptick in faux-muslim terrorism during and around the Ramadan, since it's supposed to be the period of the year where your good deeds count for most, you're...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Eriol

Energy - Fossil, Renewable, Nuclear

I thought this article would be complete biased bullshit, but it actually wasn't: Opinion: Pipeline approvals based on faulty assumptions I think not having all your eggs in one basket (the USA)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Eriol

Cultural Appropriation - Censorship vs Racism, or not?

Your brother is a monster. Ketchup is the damned worst. This is correct, possibly holy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Necronic

Civil Forfieture. WTF.

Yes, keep it up, let's see more people wake up to the idea. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. stienman

Get rid of welfare and just give every adult $870/mo

Funny, because governments at least have some history of not fucking it up in some of their incarnations, while i can't think of a church that hasn't done something horrible once it reached more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Zero Esc

"Wrong" vs "Censorship"

Covar, that's why this one is different, in that the court is explicitly ruling that Facebook is not allowed to "geo-fence" it but that it must be removed worldwide. That's the difference I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Eriol

Israel Thread

Hamas no longer calls for the active destruction of Israel, but still refuses to acknowledge it has a right to exist: Reuters Story Haaretz Story The difference in position between 'advocating...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Mathias

Milo Yanapolalapwallashammaramadingdong steps down from Breitbart

His new venture is apparently actively recruiting young teenagers. COMPLETELY not creepy at all.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. GasBandit

JonTron: White Nationalist?

That is definitely NOT something you can do in a court/legal document ;) That's quite a rhetorical leap. You're only taking the richEST 10%, because it suits your narrative. Try comparing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. twitchmoss

Full hard brexit. But at least its red white and blue.

The Brits are just getting ready to take back the empire, that's all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Eriol
    Informative x 3

[News] Car then Knife Attack on British Parliament

And, in the world's least surprising story development... ISIS claims responsibility.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. stienman
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. MisterSteve

Hope and Change: How's that working out for you?

Every picture like this if Obama is like when you see pictures of your ex on Facebook and you can't stand how happy they look.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Eriol

[Brazelton] Family Sues Apple for NOT Implementing Drive Detect Feature

I see people slamming their brakes mid-turn all the freaking time. The worst is when it snows. Slamming brakes in the snow is a recipe for a bad time. Downshift! Engine braking gives you far...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Dave

[Contest] Guess the date of Trump's Impeachment!

I want to say Dec 31st, 2019. By the Republicans so that they can simultaneously say that they allowed Trump his full term and that they removed him from office. Pandering to both sides of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. stienman

Ranked Voting (ie, Instant runoff, alternative vote, transferable vote, preferential voting)

Exactly. make early voting more accessible so that way we have a week or two window to vote.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. stienman

November 2016 pre-election poll

It's fun meeting your senator outside the polling place five minutes before you vote against her.
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. DarkAudit

A 2016 Downticket Thread

I'm tired of taking the high road, though. Let the fuckers burn. If you are so stupid that you believe in conspiracy theories and paranoid bullshit, you deserve whatever miserable existence is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Eriol

Resettlement - Newfoundland

It's pretty much done that to large parts of rural Ohio. The only towns that are still around are the big cities (Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland), factory towns (Lima, Marysville), towns...
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. stienman

October 2016 pre-election poll

Voted today. I couldn't get my pen on the circle next to "Clinton-Kaine" fast enough.
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. Necronic
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. Null

[News] Tsukui Yamayuriena massacre (July 2016)

I think it was used as an example that "even when people don't have guns, they can still massacre"... though it does considerably lower the bar when the victims are sleeping disabled people.
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. stienman

[Question] August 2016 pre-election poll

I...I guess Lyndon. After I get a forklift rented for his huge Johnson.
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. mikerc

Shooting at shopping centre in Germany

Well, see. That's just wrong. The joke must stand by itself. You were sleeping during my lecture, weren't you?
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. AshburnerX

Where Do You Stand? (2016 Election)

I remember people correcting that, saying Trump is more Mussolini. Although we should have a Danger 5 revival with Trump driving out the window at the end of every episode.
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. LordRendar

Military Coup in Turkey

Pretty much. From what I'm reading, Turkey is heading over to Russia in terms of alliances, and given Russia's advancements in the Middle East over the last few years, and the US's withdrawal,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Chad Sexington

[News] Brexit

Yeah, I have to admit, those are pretty scummy. Thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. fade

A question about transgender issues

A vidja game podcaster I regularly listen to recently went through gender reassignment surgery (penis to vagina). She posts about how much fun it is on twitter pretty constantly.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options