1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Politics, Religion & More!

FRIENDLY debate over contentious topics can be found here.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. GasBandit

Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Something like that won't stop him, unless he's on the marijuanas that day. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. blotsfan

Trump Regime Thread

I think Trump is too ignorant to let the pressures of the job really affect him the way it wore down his predecessors. I don't think he's fatigued, rather he's "fatigued."
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. stienman

Funny (political, religious) pictures

To be fair, it's fruit in the bag, not juice. Mulched fruit. So technically it's juicing fruit, just disassembled fruit.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Eriol

Canadian Politics

Fine, though I'd also say he's lucky that his "friends" didn't all then try and pin stuff on him for reduced sentences or whatever. The core point stands though: if you have power, you don't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. GasBandit

JonTron: White Nationalist?

That is definitely NOT something you can do in a court/legal document ;) That's quite a rhetorical leap. You're only taking the richEST 10%, because it suits your narrative. Try comparing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Necronic

Civil Forfieture. WTF.

Something, something, small government!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Charlie Don't Surf

*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

But that's just classical violence... about which no one will care except the race war people...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. twitchmoss

Full hard brexit. But at least its red white and blue.

The Brits are just getting ready to take back the empire, that's all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. stienman

Get rid of welfare and just give every adult $870/mo

I'm not reading 5 pages of posts, but my first thought is the whole "All Lives Matter" thing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Eriol

Energy - Fossil, Renewable, Nuclear

When someone says fracking, my mind will always go to Battlestar Galactica's word for fucking before it goes to the real thing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Eriol
    Informative x 3

[News] Car then Knife Attack on British Parliament

And, in the world's least surprising story development... ISIS claims responsibility.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. stienman
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Mathias

Milo Yanapolalapwallashammaramadingdong steps down from Breitbart

Meet the 16-year-old Canadian girl who took down Milo Yiannopoulos
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. MisterSteve

Hope and Change: How's that working out for you?

Every picture like this if Obama is like when you see pictures of your ex on Facebook and you can't stand how happy they look.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Eriol

Israel Thread

You had a guy talking in your congress recently on this: [MEDIA]
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Eriol

[Brazelton] Family Sues Apple for NOT Implementing Drive Detect Feature

I see people slamming their brakes mid-turn all the freaking time. The worst is when it snows. Slamming brakes in the snow is a recipe for a bad time. Downshift! Engine braking gives you far...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Zero Esc

"Wrong" vs "Censorship"

And that's how Trump won the election... Well of course they are... luckily disagreement is a general feeling. Are you implying i should push even more buttons... you monster!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dave

[Contest] Guess the date of Trump's Impeachment!

I want to say Dec 31st, 2019. By the Republicans so that they can simultaneously say that they allowed Trump his full term and that they removed him from office. Pandering to both sides of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. stienman

Ranked Voting (ie, Instant runoff, alternative vote, transferable vote, preferential voting)

Exactly. make early voting more accessible so that way we have a week or two window to vote.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. stienman

November 2016 pre-election poll

It's fun meeting your senator outside the polling place five minutes before you vote against her.
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. DarkAudit

A 2016 Downticket Thread

I'm tired of taking the high road, though. Let the fuckers burn. If you are so stupid that you believe in conspiracy theories and paranoid bullshit, you deserve whatever miserable existence is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Eriol

Resettlement - Newfoundland

It's pretty much done that to large parts of rural Ohio. The only towns that are still around are the big cities (Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland), factory towns (Lima, Marysville), towns...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. stienman

October 2016 pre-election poll

Voted today. I couldn't get my pen on the circle next to "Clinton-Kaine" fast enough.
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Necronic
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Null

[News] Tsukui Yamayuriena massacre (July 2016)

I think it was used as an example that "even when people don't have guns, they can still massacre"... though it does considerably lower the bar when the victims are sleeping disabled people.
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. stienman

[Question] August 2016 pre-election poll

I...I guess Lyndon. After I get a forklift rented for his huge Johnson.
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. mroosc1979

Shooting at shopping centre in Germany

Well, see. That's just wrong. The joke must stand by itself. You were sleeping during my lecture, weren't you?
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. AshburnerX

Where Do You Stand? (2016 Election)

I remember people correcting that, saying Trump is more Mussolini. Although we should have a Danger 5 revival with Trump driving out the window at the end of every episode.
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. LordRendar

Military Coup in Turkey

Pretty much. From what I'm reading, Turkey is heading over to Russia in terms of alliances, and given Russia's advancements in the Middle East over the last few years, and the US's withdrawal,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. Chad Sexington

[News] Brexit

Yeah, I have to admit, those are pretty scummy. Thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. fade

A question about transgender issues

A vidja game podcaster I regularly listen to recently went through gender reassignment surgery (penis to vagina). She posts about how much fun it is on twitter pretty constantly.
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. PatrThom

All your guns are belong in this thread.

I am effectively prohibited from owning firearms because of the Brady Act.
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Eriol

Doctor Assisted Suicide and Related

I begin to reply, but I have no faith in my argument.
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. DarkAudit

[News] Bombings in Brussels

Oh geez. That's gonna be scary as hell for awhile.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options