Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Here we go...

Quick summary: Whaddaya mean we can't continue to price gouge? Customers are just being selfish assholes. We are developing machines that grab people off the streets and shake them upside down for their pocket change. Also, Big Macs cost $30 now so the biggest shareholders can buy a second yacht. Anyone who doesn't support this is a communist.

figmentPez

Staff member
Boeing Stock Rises After Whistleblower Death

Not an old story, a second whistleblower has died.

"The family of Josh Dean, a former quality auditor at Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems, said that he had died on Tuesday after contracting a sudden illness."
"There is nothing to suggest that Dean's death was suspicious, or that it has influenced Boeing's stock surge—the company's stock had already been on an upward trajectory over the past week. "

There's been a lot of "coincidences" that work in Boeing's favor recently.

I think I saw that he contracted a "sudden bacterial infection," which seems like a difficult thing to "arrange," though yes, things certainly DO seem to be going Boeing's way lately, don't they?

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I think I saw that he contracted a "sudden bacterial infection," which seems like a difficult thing to "arrange," though yes, things certainly DO seem to be going Boeing's way lately, don't they?

--Patrick
The last person I know of who died of a "sudden bacterial infection" was a local Jewelry store magnate who had 5 year previously married a mail order russian bride that inherited, and then liquidated, his entire estate. No real evidence of foul play buuuuut... a little eye-raising.

I don’t want to take away from this person’s experience. It might be totally authentic for them.

But this doesn’t match with ANY of my students, who don’t feel this traumatized at all. They still slam doors, they pop chip bags, they do paint ball or laser tag or play with water guns, they don’t cry during drills. No one has told them to consider who they would die for, and no one falls to pieces when a fire alarm goes off. I really feel like that person needs to speak with a professional about how to deal with these feelings.