Milkshake Ducks - The official thread of falling from grace

Letitia Wright has taken a lot of shit for her garbage views but you know what Marvel actress has skirted any backlash until now despite being openly shitty since the start of Covid?

Related to this, I learned she's a "vaccines cause autism" kind of person, too. Really disappointing.

That unvaccinated version of Covid he got sure had no impact on his performance eh?

He looks 12 years older than when he hosted Jeopardy last year.

Brian Kendrick, a long time wrestler, though not exactly a shock when someone who used to take chair shots to the head for a living, apparently said some weirdly heinous shit on video like a decade ago. It recently came up and cost him a big comeback match on TV. Not surprising, wrestlers aren't immune from CTE anymore than NFL players are. This interaction with Sabu, another wrestler from the same era, whose reaction made me laugh and thus feel like I could plop it in here.

"That elaborate conspiracy theory I went on a diatribe about was never part of my beliefs" is a wild approach to taking responsibility.

Mickey Rourke

So, is the problem with him is that he thinks the conflict will only end if there is divine intervention (based on the assertion that Putin isn't going to back down and the Ukrainians will never give up)? Are we cancelling people for that now?

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, he went on Newsmax to advocate abdication of any earthly responsibility for war, especially ending it.

IE, "stop helping Ukraine" dressed up as enlightened christian pacifism.

Hey, leave my middle school female gym teacher alone!

(I am not kidding, in that picture, he looks exactly like the old female gym teacher I had in middle school, just with more necklaces)

1649739080593.png

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GasBandit

Staff member
Anti-MilkshakeDuck

There are some Russian artists and youtubers and whatnot that I enjoy content for, and given even some of my WESTERN hemisphere favorites have revealed themselves to be ducks lately, I was kinda worried about this...

But it turns out, Little Big has come out against the Invasion of Ukraine. So good for them.