Biden 1st term

Figured we could get started early with a Biden thread, since he takes office today. I figure we can also change the thread title after we get a better measure of the trajectory of his presidency.

Here are some of the the executive actions Biden plans on signing his first day in office:

I am pretty excited because I think Biden will actually get a decent amount done in his presidency. Why? Well, it's not a great reason.

Because he isn't black.

Obama himself admitted in his book that he feels his own presidency was partly responsible for the rise of Trump, not because of his policy, but because there is still such a large subset of America that couldn't handle a black president, and made it their life mission to ruin him. As much as they have screamed about Biden being a China-plant or all that nonsense, in a few months these idiots are going to sit on their sofa and whisper to themselves, "At least he ain't a n*****r."

And am I too much of a downer that i went in here thinking this was the new version of the "when will he be impeached?" thread, and assumed we would have to guess how long Biden will be president?
I doubt he'll be impeached, but I can see both old age and domestic terrorism as ways for him to go out, at least.

I am pretty excited because I think Biden will actually get a decent amount done in his presidency. Why? Well, it's not a great reason.

Because he isn't black.

Obama himself admitted in his book that he feels his own presidency was partly responsible for the rise of Trump, not because of his policy, but because there is still such a large subset of America that couldn't handle a black president, and made it their life mission to ruin him. As much as they have screamed about Biden being a China-plant or all that nonsense, in a few months these idiots are going to sit on their sofa and whisper to themselves, "At least he ain't a n*****r."
Patton Oswalt thought the same thing.

I wonder for how many years Trump is going to try to rub it in Biden's face that his inauguration had a larger crowd.

Biden will still be good for late night comics, if he gives extemporaneous speeches.

Still kind of makes me mad because his flubs are related to his stuttering.

People are arguing about Biden's Peloton bicycle being a security risk. Holy shit are we already back to the age of fighting over dijon mustard and tan suits? That was fast. Now we just need twenty articles about the importance of the deficit.

Bring it. Whine about mustard, suit colour and pelotons (though, really, shit like that and smart TV's should be kept the fuck out of secure places).