1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Health and Advice

Need personal advice? Health tips? Here ya go!

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. BananaHands

Health and Fitness News

Tiny time turds? I mean, I could do more, but I’m at work right now. —Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Espy
    LOVE IT!! x 9

[Announcement] Do you need help?

I'm not posting this to make fun of this guy. I'm posting this because "man up" is bullshit when it comes to suicide. Please seek help if you feel this way.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dave
    Locked Sticky

Purpose of this Board!

Updated the board info.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. jwhouk
    Hugs x 4

The "R" Word

Uh-oh. —Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Gared
    Hugs x 12

I need help.

We love you too!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. BananaHands

HalFitness

It's a fair cop. I look like JBW, if he were having a really frustrating day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. fade
    Hugs x 10

Depression

People kind of forget that sometimes those most cheerful and positive of us are actually depressed. We put on the mask so that others don't see it, either to hide from others our pain or to avoid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Chad Sexington

[Question] Where do you buy boxers?

Hm some interesting picks here. I may have to grab a pair from each place or something. I haven't tried those briefs with room for the boys, but that might make me more likely to wear them. My...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ThatNickGuy

YouTube Video Essay Series Idea

If I were, I feel like I'd have to cover the full monty. And that'd be a huge undertaking. In the meantime, I finished the first draft of an essay tonight. It's just in essay form right now, not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. WasabiPoptart

Online survey help

Definitely do not do that!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Chad Sexington
    Hugs x 6

Life's weird, though, isn't it?

Wow I forgot all about my hard earned (read: illicitly obtained) halbucks. It doesn't sound weird! I think about a few on this forum fairly often. In particular, some arguments you've made on...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Eriol
    Informative x 3

[Food] Peanut Allergy Cured in 80% of Kids in Trial

I'm allergic to big breasted blonde nympho chicks. (Or is it that they are allergic to me? Either way I like this study.)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. drawn_inward

[Question] Orlando day tripish

We went last Tuesday to Magic Kingdom and we had a great time. The girls dug it all. The youngest was a bit overwhelmed, but did great. The oldest nearly passed out seeing Elsa, Anna, and Olaf in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Ravenpoe

We get it, you vape (vaping questions)

Here's the article people keep pointing out: It's three years old, and the big problem is not that people are ingesting propylene glycol, which appears to be safe even in very, very large...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gared

[Other] General Home Maintenance

Yeah, I'm not looking to melt anything other than ice - the butane torch bit was a joke/angry exaggeration.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. LittleKagsin

Resizing Images

I subscribe to it and Photoshop. It's a great deal! I ❤ my Photoshop and Lightroom :) Image stacking edits wouldn't be possible without Lightroom :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. fade

Finding a new haircut

I just cut it shorter, but mostly kept the same style. It's decidedly less Lester the Molester.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Mathias
    Like x 4

Is it fucked up that I found meaning to life through Rick and Morty?

Nothing has made me want to watch this show as much as this clip, right here: --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. LittleKagsin

Yep, it went to a Roth IRA. It happened 13+ years ago, so it's way too late to do anything about it now, but yeah, I think the hit completely ate the refund they were expecting to get from the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. LittleKagsin
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. fade

Getting started with helping people

Sounds like they need to increase their number of houses in rehab at once.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. BananaHands
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. ThatNickGuy

Rock/Fast Running Music

If you like Rev Theory (and Blue Mountain State made me love that song :D ), and you want fast running music, you might try: Static X Rammstein Hoobastank Alien Ant Farm Jimmy Eat...
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Cog
    Hugs x 4

I need advice.

Well, today was the day. My wife didn't sleep thinking about this and ask me not to do it. I will cancel the appointment. In the end, we are going to her doctor and if she says that everything is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Anonymous

Wishing for divorce often

What did your lawyer tell you about getting a divorce ?
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Thread Necromancer

Internal promotion interview advice sought

That's awesome!! Congratulations! 5 different interviews for an internal promotion is terrifying though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Bubble181

[Question] Wall behaving weirdly

Sure, but in the drain of a roof on the third floor? Quite some tossing :p Though admittedly, he might've pulled from the *bottom* of the drain, I guess.
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. fade
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. Dave

[Question] How do you all feel about medical research trials for money?

If you decide to do the study for compensation, find out if there are taxes on the payment and if they are taken off before you get the money. I used to do antihistamine studies when I lived in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. IronBrig4

Girl wants to go on dates but doesn't want to date

Create an account on Tinder and move on. It's 5 months, going exclusive or not shouldn't take a half a year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. stienman

Please critique my Kickstarter video

Launched this morning. We'll see... If you have electronicky friends, consider spreading a link around!
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. Zappit
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. Squidleybits

[Question] Food Aversions

Obligatory I am not a doctor, nor am I a medical professional in any way, and bear in mind that I am still researching, but I am a medical marijuana advocate. Not just THC, but also CBD and the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. Soupy

Household Budgeting

Intuit (the company behind Quicken and Mint) has a reputation that helps me trust them more than I would, say, a random startup. At least insofar as not deliberately misusing my information. As...
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Bones

i can no longer get my garage door opener to learn a remote

Generally, this. There should be a "reset" button on your opener's back. Then, you will have to have your remotes "relearn" the communications with the opener. Usually this is nothing more than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. Gared

[Question] Buying a house... what am I in for?

Excellent answer, thanks. The good news is we're already started on a few of those points. We've been watching the real estate market in our target area for about four years now (quarterly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. Emrys

I've had 4 hours of sleep, so AMA.

We're too cute and fluffy to eat!
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. Bubble181

I know I had one of these but it's probably been locked for years: AMA

1. Raspberry, or plain 2. I haven't done enough research yet to draw definitive conclusions :unibrow:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options