Kags & Bumble AMA

FYI feel free to utilize the nsfw thread kags made to ask any questions you may be curious about. Go crazy you animals, we won't be shy. We'll likely drop some treats in there from time to time too if you're nice to us :)

Whats your favorite Simpsons episode?
My answer would probably change if I was asked this at 3 different times on 3 different days..
Right now, I think I would say Homer at the Bat, or Homer's Enemy (specifically because it has my favorite line in almost any media. The bit about living above a bowling alley.. and below another bowling alley.)

I think I know Kags' answer, but I'll let her handle that.. :)

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm unwell.
But take heart, those first few seasons were so good it permanently installed the show and its characters as touchstones of the Gen X and Millenial zeitgeist to such a degree that it carried it through 34 seasons and a movie.

I'm sure Bumble won't make you watch past season 10 (though others around here have told me it's gotten good again recently)

But take heart, those first few seasons were so good it permanently installed the show and its characters as touchstones of the Gen X and Millenial zeitgeist to such a degree that it carried it through 34 seasons and a movie.

I'm sure Bumble won't make you watch past season 10 (though others around here have told me it's gotten good again recently)
Though by "first few seasons"...the first season plus they were definitely still trying to find their animations and voices, it was a bit rough.

I know it's pretty often regarded as one of the worst episodes, and the multitude of celebrity cameos for no other reason than to be there were the beginning of the down fall, I still think some of the jokes in season 11 "Kill Alligator and Run." are top tier.

But that's part of the staying power of the show. Even bad episodes still have amazing jokes.

Last edited:
Has the show ever done a gag about someone who has never seen it?
I so wanna do a "Simpsons did it" reference but I don't know if there's ever been a reference to that reference in the show.

--Patrick

I will try to ask a serious question this time.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck..... wait, no, that's silly again.

If Theseus has a ship and he replaces the mast... wait, no that's a cerebral one again.

Uhhm... what's your favorite color?

Are you pro-cat or pro-dog?

Coke or Pepsi?

You know, the big stuff.
I think cats are trickier because if you get a cat with a good personality, it's a WONDERFUL friend.
But I really feel like you can't go wrong with a dog. I'm pro-both, but dogs have the tiniest of advantage in my eyes.

Coke. Always has been, probably always will be.

Thank you for listening

Are you pro-cat or pro-dog?

Coke or Pepsi?

You know, the big stuff.
Very pro both! I think cats are underrated and get a bad wrap but they're incredibly loyal and sweet animals.
I've always loved dogs though and have more experience with them. I still miss my old dog every day. I enjoy both very much.

Uhhh...neither? I guess coke if I have to choose between the two, but caffeine fucks with my tummy, so I steer clear most of the time. :/