What do you do when you really need to fall asleep?

My schedule is completely borked. Living on Taiwan Time, but I'm on the Mason-Dixon Line. So for me, blackout curtains and a sleep mask are a MUST. I started playing one of those 8-hour jet/fan/train/star trek bridge videos to accompany actual AC or desk fan. First to drown out a literally insane neighbor, but now out of habit.

Well I woke up too early but I feel rested like I slept like a normal person for once so that's nice
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and an obvious one I can't believe hasn't been mentioned. Masturbation, of course.
Used to be every night but I'm looking for healthier habits now lol

My schedule is completely borked. Living on Taiwan Time, but I'm on the Mason-Dixon Line. So for me, blackout curtains and a sleep mask are a MUST. I started playing one of those 8-hour jet/fan/train/star trek bridge videos to accompany actual AC or desk fan. First to drown out a literally insane neighbor, but now out of habit.
Got blankets for blackout curtains but if I block out that window completely I'd never wake up lol

IMG_20211118_071254786.jpg

Blackout curtains are amazing. I tend to be super cold all the time, so melting into a softer mattress and an electric blanket is my go to. Have you tried a mattress cover? Something you could melt into?

Not a technical term of course, but it’s the best feeling.

Reactions: Cat
Blackout curtains are amazing. I tend to be super cold all the time, so melting into a softer mattress and an electric blanket is my go to. Have you tried a mattress cover? Something you could melt into?

Not a technical term of course, but it’s the best feeling.
I could get one later. Thx!

Also putting my two cents into camp 'noise of some kind'. I can't do ocean noises because my mind can't settle down, I start thinking about the beach and then spiraling from there. Brown noise in particular works best for me and might be worth looking into for you. It's deeper and softer than white noise and consistent enough that I don't get distracted like with beach or rain.

I hope the black out curtains help and that you start to find a routine that works well for you!

Also putting my two cents into camp 'noise of some kind'. I can't do ocean noises because my mind can't settle down, I start thinking about the beach and then spiraling from there. Brown noise in particular works best for me and might be worth looking into for you. It's deeper and softer than white noise and consistent enough that I don't get distracted like with beach or rain.

I hope the black out curtains help and that you start to find a routine that works well for you!
The beach is the most comforting place for me, used to go there almost every day off

I grabbed a new pillow today which seems promising. It’s contoured which is great for me as my neck and back are curved/a hot mess.

I grabbed a new pillow today which seems promising. It’s contoured which is great for me as my neck and back are curved/a hot mess.
Niiice, still need to try a mattress cover. But I've been sleeping pretty good lately. It helps that I've been feeling productive by writing and deleting dumb little shit

I also use satin pillowcases. My hair is damaged from meds and it helps it not break. It’s meant to be great for your skin as well. Not exactly on topic lol.

Sorry for all the posts here. I have recently redone our room to improve my sleep and have been talking about this non stop lol.

I also use satin pillowcases. My hair is damaged from meds and it helps it not break. It’s meant to be great for your skin as well. Not exactly on topic lol.

Sorry for all the posts here. I have recently redone our room to improve my sleep and have been talking about this non stop lol.
That's ok I'm making like 10x as many posts as everyone else combined lol. I just like posting even if nobody is reading them. Personally I hate the look and feel of satin

I think I like microfiber. I think my new sheets are microfiber but I'm not sure about that

Edit: found the packaging, they are microfiber and I have some microfiber panties as well