Purpose of this Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Welcome to the "Health and Advice" forum! (Formerly Ask Dave & Jay.)

In this sub you can still ask for advice (even anonymously) and also find overall health questions, including losing weight and getting motivation from others just like you!

BananaHands will be a mod here and will be responsible for its content. The other mods will still be around, of course, but this is Bananahands' baby.

Have fun!

Dave

Staff member
You can ask questions unanonymously or anonymously. But this is different from an AMA thread. This is an advice board.

I'm allowing anonymous posting and guest posting because this way some people might ask serious questions.

H

Help

Dave, my husband spends hours on the computer. Every day it's the same. Hours are spent playing games, and chatting. However, when I ask him to help me around the house, he acts as if he can't hear me, or he will try pushing the work on to our kids so he does not have to do any of the household chores. What should I do? How should I get his attention?

-Help

Dave, my husband spends hours on the computer. Every day it's the same. Hours are spent playing games, and chatting. However, when I ask him to help me around the house, he acts as if he can't hear me, or he will try pushing the work on to our kids so he does not have to do any of the household chores. What should I do? How should I get his attention?

-Help
Mom? Is that you?

G

Gangerworld

Gotta question for ya:

How would you suggest I use this website and forum to the best of its ability. That is, how can I, humble artist, make the most of this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.