1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Board Requests & Bug Reports

Is there something you want to see on the boards or is something borked up? Here's where you let us know.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dave
    Locked Sticky

[Important] Forum Rules! Please read.

Rules rules rules. [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler]
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. jwhouk

[Bug] The Dreaded igdkmd64.sys Issue

I'm sorry, I just spent about the last FOUR HOURS basically re-installing everything. And I think I lost all my e-mail from Charter, because Outlook got zapped.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. blotsfan

[Bug] Pasting tweets into quick reply

For best results in pasting a tweet, right click the tweet's time stamp and say "copy link location" and then paste only that URL into the quick reply. The media addon will convert it and embed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Bubble181

Alert on mobile

I, uh, think he's passed 127 already. Like more than 127 times already. Maybe to the 127th time, even
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Jay

Tapatalk

You can't catch Pokemon on Tapatalk.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Eriol

Flash on uploading

Yeah! Make the client do all the work! Buncha freeloaders! I didn't know Java wasn't supported in Chrome, but then I'm surprised Google hasn't developed their own Java replacement by now (I mean...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. jwhouk

[Bug] Double posting from Quick Replies

Windows and a mouse that has seen a fair bit of use? Sometimes Windows will have a momentary hiccup and register single left clicks as two.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. blotsfan

Site connection issue?

I never had any issues, but I've been gone for a while so I couldn't log in.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. GasBandit
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. MindDetective

[Bug] Clicking on a post doesn't jump to Recent Unread sometimes

I've been accepting this behaviour for months. I thought it was intentional. (I also always felt like the time period is maybe a little less than a week) (On a samsung tablet)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Anonymous

[Question] Delete post, not thread?

Yep, this is an admin only task. If others have quoted your post you'll probably want at least the username in those posts edited as well.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. fade

GIF thread

Nope. The only reason GIFVs and MP4s and WEBMs work at all on the forum is already because of a plugin. And believe me, they hamper system performance waaaay less than actual vanilla GIFs.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Dei

Security complaints

Yeah right now I have ONE cert on the site and three inactive.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. DarkAudit

[Bug] Search not working

Could be because I haven't updated the software in a while.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. mikerc

[Bug] Occasional Login Problems

I didn't think you'd be able to. It really only seems to happen once in a while (for me). I promise if I manage to nail it down that I'll pass on to you the how-to-replicate. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. stienman

[Not a Bug] Hover over breaking clicking

Ok, I think I fixed it so the popup shouldn't happen any more.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Jay

Flash

Ok, I'm done. I've uninstalled Flash player on my main PC. With stuff like this showing up so frequently, I'm just done with it. The only reason I'm not uninstalling Silverlight is because I never...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Zappit

[Bug] New Posting Box - Mobile Issue

I've noticed the new imgur media tag is a lot more verbose than previously, and it's broken some (but not all) of the old albums - in particular, the ones where there's the same ID tag for an...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Eriol
    Informative x 3

[Bug] ImageMagick bug - Security

Well, I didn't authorize ANY uploaders (I would usually just FTP new pictures), but I still got suspicious new folders being created that looked like they were part of somebody's attempt to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. bhamv3

[Bug] CivClicker and Halspace Traders under the Games tab

It's not a big deal (at all) to me either, it was just because it was the original question, and so I was curious about "Well, where is it then?" is all. So not a big (or even much of a small)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Jay
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Jay

Favicon

Works for me now. Don't know if anything changed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. DarkAudit

[Bug] "Content can't be shown in a frame"

Not as yet. Recommend using regular gifs instead of gifvs for the short term, as those still work.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Amorous Eyes

[Bug] Wrong URL in Notification Email

Ok, that should not happen anymore either.
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. DarkAudit

[Bug] Lots of Error - Page not found

Did you notice we used to be Halforum and we're now Halforums? ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Bubble181

Tagging?

FWIW, it seems to vary by machine/browser. Just like sometimes I get sigs and other times I don't. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. Denbrought

[Bug] An exception occurred

Sorry, the message is supposed to read: "You are exceptional!"
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. Dave
    Hugs x 4

SSL Warnings

It'll be fixed soon. The host said he'd restart it and I'll pay him back on the 8th.
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. Denbrought

[Request] Tsundere Rating

Nah. I'm as straight as they come, though I don't mind being seen around people who aren't. This has left many people...confused. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. Charlie Don't Surf
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. CrimsonSoul

Bernie Sanders?

I assumed it was Dave being crunchy feelie good as well. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. Eriol

Inserting images with android and Firefox

I found all kinds of weird problems with mobile firefox... I just use android's chrome. I pasted this booty with chrome in android.
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. PatrThom

[Not a Bug] The Thing

Insert armpit fart here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. ThatNickGuy

Smileys Still Show at the Bottom of My Posts

Chrome, and I believe it's up to date. I'll see about that. EDIT: Yep, up to date.
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. PatrThom

[Bug] Remember when searches could be filtered by user?

Hmm...it appears to be working as intended now. Interesting... ...I'll be keeping my eye on this, yes I will. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options