Can't Attach Files to Posts

I try to attach a file with my posts or replies and all it shows it a broken image. Is this a "just me" issue or something going on with the boards? Both files I tried with were small jpegs, so nothing unusual about the size or file type.

(No rush to get back to me, btw; Mr. Z and I are busy cursing our way through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.)

GasBandit

Staff member
I try to attach a file with my posts or replies and all it shows it a broken image. Is this a "just me" issue or something going on with the boards? Both files I tried with were small jpegs, so nothing unusual about the size or file type.

(No rush to get back to me, btw; Mr. Z and I are busy cursing our way through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.)
Are you doing this via mobile or PC?

Are you using the "attach files" link, or dragging and dropping, or copying and pasting?

Are you doing this via mobile or PC?

Are you using the "attach files" link, or dragging and dropping, or copying and pasting?
It happend on both my mobile and PC. I'm using the "Attach files" button at the bottom. It will let me select the photo, it will show the photo upload, then it will just be a broken image.

GasBandit

Staff member
Hasn't this been an ongoing problem since the move?
It was different before... before there was a general failure message. Now it's apparently attaching broken image links. So, same, but different.

It happend on both my mobile and PC. I'm using the "Attach files" button at the bottom. It will let me select the photo, it will show the photo upload, then it will just be a broken image.
Meantime, I recommend dragging and dropping the file into the editing area of the post, that's still working. Or, if it's a picture from another site, you can still right-click and "copy" and then paste in a post.

The fix for the "attach files" button is something that the hosting company is going to have to do, unfortuantely.