Former President Trump Thread

Every time you think Trump can't be any dumber or say anything stupider about shit he knows nothing about, he pops in, says, "Hold my beer.", and lets it fly.

https://www.navytimes.com/articles/trump-says-navy-should-ditch-carrier-emals

President Trump says the Navy should abandon longstanding plans for electro-magnetic catapults for carrier aviation and return to the traditional steam-powered launch and recovery system, according to the president's interview with TIME.

In the interview, Trump was asked about the future of Ford-class carrier technology and he specifically addressed perceived differences between the antiquated steam-powered system and the Ford's new Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System, also known as EMALS.

A quote from the article - mind you, THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:
He thinks since the old catapults are steam.. that they are coal powered. He has to land those coal jerbs somehow.

Every time you think Trump can't be any dumber or say anything stupider about shit he knows nothing about, he pops in, says, "Hold my beer.", and lets it fly.

President Trump says the Navy should abandon longstanding plans for electro-magnetic catapults for carrier aviation and return to the traditional steam-powered launch and recovery system, according to the president's interview with TIME.

In the interview, Trump was asked about the future of Ford-class carrier technology and he specifically addressed perceived differences between the antiquated steam-powered system and the Ford's new Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System, also known as EMALS.

So basically, Trump just said "Magnets, how do they work?"

I thought Barron was gonna help out with the cyber.

Sessions reigniting the "tough on drugs that totally works and doesn't destroy whole generations of African American neighborhoods and families" war on drugs:
You say that like it's some sort of bug, and not a feature they love.

Melania keeps looking better and better through out this. Can anyone blame her for keeping away from this shit gibbon fueled fire storm?

She did marry him, so not all of her decisions have been good
Come on, you would probably marry Donald Trump too. He acts so busy he is probably never actually home, instead out either "working" or "golfing", leaving you at home in a luxury penthouse and with millions of dollars.

Then again, every now and then you would probably have to have sex with him, so I guess in Melania's case it was worth the sacrifice.

Come on, you would probably marry Donald Trump too. He acts so busy he is probably never actually home, instead out either "working" or "golfing", leaving you at home in a luxury penthouse and with millions of dollars.

Then again, every now and then you would probably have to have sex with him, so I guess in Melania's case it was worth the sacrifice.
Listen, for millions of dollars I would be willing to have sex with a rich old man, just not that one. A line has to be drawn somewhere

B

BErt

Listen, for millions of dollars I would be willing to have sex with a rich old man, just not that one. A line has to be drawn somewhere
I would think this would be the one you would want to. His dick is so small it probably doesn't even legally count as sex.

GasBandit

Staff member
I would think this would be the one you would want to. His dick is so small it probably doesn't even legally count as sex.
Heh, I was going to say something about never achieving penetration, just using the buttcheeks, but, I mean... Barron was conceived somehow.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

It is amazing that everyone here can call the FLOTUS a whore for marrying the POTUS from all of the "for the money" talk, and then call him a cuckold as well despite clear evidence that he is a father many times over.

This is OK behavior now?

Everyone piling on to this are much less better humans than you think you are. Criticize the POTUS all you want for his actions, but this is just a disgusting circle-jerk of insults to him and his family that nobody deserves.

It is amazing that everyone here can call the FLOTUS a whore for marrying the POTUS from all of the "for the money" talk, and then call him a cuckold as well despite clear evidence that he is a father many times over.

This is OK behavior now?

Everyone piling on to this are much less better humans than you think you are. Criticize the POTUS all you want for his actions, but this is just a disgusting circle-jerk of insults to him and his family that nobody deserves.
Did you hear anything that rat bastard did on the campaign trail. ANYTHING is fair game.

B

BErt

...nobody has said boo about FLOTUS in like 5 or 6 postings. All I said was Donald Trump has a small dick. I refuse to rescind that.

Also, throwing your seed wherever doesn't really make you a father. It makes you a cum donor. Fuck this guy.

This is OK behavior now?

Did you just assume I think I'm a good human being? Pretty offensive, anonymous poster.

GasBandit

Staff member

This is OK behavior now?

Alright, look, I get that it'd be great to be the bigger person in all this, but

1) Do you seriously expect me to believe Melania (or Ivana before her, or any other woman but ESPECIALLY beautiful models) would marry Trump if he was not rich, especially given his track record of mistreating women publicly? You don't have to be a whore to be a gold digger. And, for the record, nobody shown above called him a cuckold - merely expressed astonishment that he is able.

2) If there's anyone who deserves humiliating ridicule, it's Donald J Drumpf. The guy is a walking reminder of all our national failures and shortcomings. His actions go beyond deserving "criticism." Granted, Barron can't help who his parents were and should be left alone, but anyone else hitching their wagon to this dumpster fire of a person knew what they were getting into.

Given Trump's antics over the past few decades (remember him and Rosie O'Donnell having that very public lawsuit?), and his egregious behavior on the campaign, he deserves every execration that comes his way. Same goes for his red-capped fans who gleefully cheered him on whenever he made an ass of himself. Their devotion wasn't just party loyalty, which can be understood from the perspective of normal party politics. It was a weird combination of desperation and unadulterated cruelty.

Although I would leave Barron out of it. Poor fella has no idea what's going on.

Gods do I pity that kid. Think about how many kids are at home listening to their parents complain about his dad. You know he's hearing that every day. I sincerely hope he has some kind of counseling so he can grow up well-adjusted.