Former President Trump Thread

Zappit

Staff member
Yes. Fire the man leading the investigation in Russian collusion.

Meet with a Russian ambassador who is suspected of espionage.

Ban American media from that meeting. Permit only Russian media.

Give said Russian spy some of our most classified intel.

Anyone who honestly believes Trump is not a foreign agent or the most dangerously inept president in U.S. history is simply a cognitive defect. They have a defective brain. They are true fools who shoved their heads so far up their asses they traveled the entirety of their digestive tract and popped back out their necks. They're Mobieus Assholes.

Anyone who honestly believes Trump is not a foreign agent or the most dangerously inept president in U.S. history is simply a cognitive defect. They have a defective brain. They are true fools who shoved their heads so far up their asses they traveled the entirety of their digestive tract and popped back out their necks. They're Mobieus Assholes.
So... Republicans? :troll:

Apparently Trump revealed a bunch of highly classified intel to the Russians during his meeting. Which, as president, is totally his perogative. But this is stuff we have haven't even given to our allies. And he just off the cuff reveals it to Russians.

Ah well. Just another day in paradise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
Reactions to this in the past 30 yrs,

1987: Yippi Ki Yay Mother fuckers WW3!
1997: WW3, and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!
2007: txt msg "WW3"
2017: I hate Mondays.

After his White House spent all day denying the WaPo story, trump admits it's true.

Who gives a shit if the intel comes from an ally who didn't want it shared with Russia since you know, Russia is on the OPPOSITE FUCKING SIDE OF THAT WAR, therefor, likely damaging that relationship forever.

Fucking moron.

Who gives a shit if the intel comes from an ally who didn't want it shared with Russia since you know, Russia is on the OPPOSITE FUCKING SIDE OF THAT WAR, therefor, likely damaging that relationship forever.

Fucking moron.
Yeah it's safe to say no one is going to give us valuable information until we have someone competent in charge.

Anyone who believes anything they say to a foreign ambassador won't be known by their government in about 30 minutes after the conversation is over, is a damned fool. An ambassador IS a representative of their government, and of course they will report their conversation with the Presdent of the United States of America to their superiors in Moscow. No espionage necessary, with its connotations of dirty dealings.

If the POTUS revealed any sensitive information in a conversation with the Russian ambassador, then it is entirely on America, not the Russians.

Last edited:
Anyone who believes anything they say to a foreign ambassador won't be known by their government in about 30 minutes after the conversation is over, is a damned fool. An ambassador IS a representative of their government, and of course they will report their conversation with the Presdent of the United States of America to their superiors in Moscow. No espionage necessary, with its connotations of dirty dealings.

If the POTUS revealed any sensitive information in a conversation with the Russian ambassador, then it is entirely on America, not the Russians.
Hey hey, don't lump america in with this idiot, less than half of us voted for him.

It's ideas like high school football coaches know how to run a country that got us into this mess.
You show me where I said a high school football coach would make a good leader for the country. I'll wait.

Or you could admit that you're full of shit, as usual. That could work too.

After his White House spent all day denying the WaPo story, trump admits it's true.

Pretty sure the WH denying it is the new admitting it's true.

Also, you can't really blame The D, since once he blabbed about having "tapes" he can't afford to straight up lie, on account of how the tapes can be subpoenaed by congress at any time etc.

You show me where I said a high school football coach would make a good leader for the country. I'll wait.
True, you just implied one should apply the advice of one when running the country... or when judging the way the country is run, you where a bit unclear there really.

Oh my. I'm glad @Ravenpoe got here before me - I was about to make the same joke he did.

Thanks for taking that shitty bullet for me, Poe.

True, you just implied one should apply the advice of one when running the country... or when judging the way the country is run, you where a bit unclear there really.
So it's not possible for the idea to be true without saying that the person saying it is somehow a superior leader? Seriously?

Dude, chill, I was joking.

That said, I'll never deny that I'm full of shit.