Former President Trump Thread

B

BErt

Hey, anonymous I'm really curious...if Obama had 5 kids from 3 different wives would you be extolling his honor as a father "many times over?" You don't have to answer that, I already know the answer. I can't believe anyway would defend any aspect of this man's life at this point. Other than Barron, NOBODY in his life is innocent. His 3 oldest kids are entirely involved in his shady ass dealings, including the Russian connections. Stupid fucking Eric even TOLD A REPORTER that they get their money from Russia for their golf courses.

I'm sorry everybody, I always did my best to not jump on another poster about anything, but I'm fucking livid about all of this. I'm gonna go away for a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1494629913,1494629876][/DOUBLEPOST]
Other than the exceptions, there are no exceptions.

B

BErt

I know, I said I was gonna leave for a bit. But read this first goddamn paragraph. You can't even make this shit up anymore.

IMG_0618.PNG

I often wonder if he's in a bunker somewhere with four years worth of ramen.

And the more time passes, I wonder if he might have room for one more
One more person, or one more year's worth of ramen? Because after a year he ought to have the room for the latter.

Hold everything. This is not a drill. According to numerous sources, Trump has been indicted. By the FBI and the Justice Department? No wonder Der Cheetofuhrer was demanding personal loyalty.

I'm still taking this with a grain of salt, because you just know his sycophants will spin it a completely different way on the Sunday talk shows.

I'm no GasBandit, but as long as the republicans control congress, trump won't be forced out.
Teh Donald can't fire everybody. Even Congress would hopefully step in before it got that far. But if there's a criminal indictment, there's only so much stalling even this GOP can do.

The indictment was from a FISA court, and is sealed. But one can assume it's got something to do with Russia.

(And for the "BUT HER EMAILS" crowd, there were never charges filed, let alone an indictment against her.)

GasBandit

Staff member
Pinging @GasBandit to talk me down, because this looks a bit too good to be true. But yuge if it is.
Well, first and foremost, I will believe it when comes from somewhere with a little more gravitas than "patribotics.blog" :p

But, even assuming it's on the up-and-up...

The president is immune from being sued or tried for any but impeachable offenses. That's part of what we'd been saying was a lot of the impetus for his desperate rush for the white house - to get a "get out of jail free" card for his doings of dubious legality. This is also a "sealed" indictment, which means the exact nature of the charges won't be known until it goes to trial - which it won't, unless Trump is both impeached and convicted of "treason, bribery, or high crimes and misdemeanors." Which, if they had that, it probably wouldn't be sealed.

So, it's kind of a cart-before-the-horse situation.. it doesn't make it any easier to impeach him, it just dangles a carrot for those who want him impeached, because if he were to be impeached and convicted, then the sealed indictment could be served, and he would stand trial for whatever it charges, which at that point would just really be salt in the wound compared to the previous conviction required to bring the trial around.

Well, first and foremost, I will believe it when comes from somewhere with a little more gravitas than "patribotics.blog" :p
Oh jeeze.

@DarkAudit, did you really get your hopes up because of a blog?

If anything big actually happens, it'll be reported by a newspaper's site immediately. Pravda, first, likely; they're the ones with White House access.

Oh jeeze.

@DarkAudit, did you really get your hopes up because of a blog?

If anything big actually happens, it'll be reported by a newspaper's site immediately. Pravda, first, likely; they're the ones with White House access.
You forget when I posted that. There's not a whole hell of a lot going on at that hour. And maybe I wasn't all that clear in downplaying it from the start, but that's why I pinged @GasBandit right away.

But yeah, maybe a little, it sure beats the daily diet of "what eviluz did teh Donald do today?" though.