1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

SportsTalk

Sports. We love it! We talk it!

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Tress

Dave's House of Pain

Man I started the year so strong and just collapsed. Ouch.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. blotsfan
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. jwhouk

[NHL] 2017-18 NHL - 100 Years (aka The Rise of the Golden Knights)

Their Twitter account (in the running for ROTY for sports Twitter accounts IMNSHO) actually posted "Will the Knights make it to the Stanley Cup Finals?"
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. blotsfan

[Soccer] Lets talk soccer

For anyone curious, Theo Walcott transferred away from Arsenal today and moved to Everton. This means that, for the first time in about 10 years, that IT Crowd reference no longer works.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. drawn_inward

[NCAAF] 2017 College Football Thread

Yeah. He left a note, which I haven't seen a copy of. Regardless of reasons, the loss of a life is a terrible thing. I hope everyone involved can find some peace, and I really hope this doesn't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. jwhouk

[MLB] Manfred's 30-man Band (MLB 2018 Season Thread!)

Welcome to small market baseball. I haven't been to a Reds game in 4 years since they started "rebuilding" the year after they lost the wildcard in Pittsburgh. It started with Cueto & Leake,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dave

Medieval MMA! How have I never heard of this?!?

I want to get into something similar to this - the Armored Combat League. I just need to up my training, and get some improved gear that can stand up to the stresses of this level of fighting. I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. blotsfan

[NBA] 2013-14 NBA season

Good to know. Maybe I'll checkin on the Hornets at some point and see what they're up to.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. HFBOT

[NHL] 2016-2017 NHL Thread

They blew the fuckin whistle. Thems the breaks! It happens. Too bad, so sad! The parade was awesome!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. GasBandit
    Like x 4

[Brazelton] Jose Fernandez, Miami Marlins pitcher, age 24

Before you get started, remember how many of these cocaine users you are only meeting in the obituaries.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. blotsfan

[NCAAF] 2016 College Football Thread

Oh well, at least Alabama didn't win another one
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Tinwhistler

Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holmes

Kayla Harrison, multi-gold medalist in judo and Rousey's former US judo teammate, thinks the problem is the people around Rousey in training.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. blotsfan

[Brazelton] Craig Sager

Again with the cancer? --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. blotsfan

[NHL] Generic-titled 2015 NHL Thread

I'll just leave this here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Eriol

[News] Russians Reported to have Doped at 2014 Olympics

Update: McLaren attacks IOC ‘spin’ on Russian doping report From the article: So... ya. I knew it was bad, but not to the degree.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Bubble181

[Soccer] EURO 2016

I'll be damned.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HCGLNS

UFC 200

There's a rumour going around that that replacement would be Anderson Silva. :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Mathias

Pete Rose

ESPN.com oops tonight... [img]
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Simfers

[Brazelton] Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson

Was up late enough last night that I saw when the story hit reddit, surprised it took this long to get a thread. Well, you do that sort of thing to your body, it's gonna give out sooner than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. jwhouk

[NFL] Gridiron Wars (2016 NFL Off-Season Thread)

What in the fuck of shit? Greg Hardy's gonna wind up in a pine box before 35 at this rate.
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. DarkAudit

[NCAAF] 2015 NCAA Football Season

Special teams play really cost Clemson that game, but it was an awesome game to watch, which is more than I can say about a lot of other games this bowl season. I'm glad 'bama won because the team...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. jwhouk

[Brazelton] Lawrence Peter Berra

90 years on this earth, and nobody has said a thing against him.
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. jwhouk

[NHL] Game of Thrones on Ice (aka the NHL Hockey Thread)

Shea... WEBER? :facepalm::rolleyes: If he was a Shea-Weber-type player, he'd still be with the Predators.
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. Charlie Don't Surf

[NFL] Michael Sam, SEC co-defensive player of the year and All American, comes out as gay before NFL Draft

I feel bad for him. He had a rough upbringing, his father disowned him after he came out, and him and his fiance broke up. He's clearly got a lot of issues going on with his life that he needs to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. bhamv3

[Soccer] FIFA officials arrested in Switzerland,

It's never too late to puke up Bud Lime.
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. evilmike

[NFL] 2014 NFL Season

I regret starting to read the Patriots' Annotated Edition of the Wells Report. At least I didn't read much of it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. ncts_dodge_man

[NCAAB] March Madness - NCAA 2015

If Wisconsin wins tonight, Madison will be a madhouse until Labor Day. And Bo Ryan will never have to pay for dinner in the state ever again.
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. DarkAudit

[Brazelton] 'Concrete Charlie' Chuck Bednarik dead at 89

Sounds like this guy really enjoyed what he did for a living. --Patrick
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. blotsfan

[NCAAF] 2014 College football thread

Well after years of turning 2 stars into top caliber D-linemen, we just got arguably the best player in the country to play d-line. This is good
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. jwhouk

[Brazelton] Mr. Cub

Not likely. I do agree, though, that they need to consider having every team play one double-header this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Dave
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. DarkAudit
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options