1. Division winners will be Tampa, Washington, Dallas, and Calgary.
2. Pittsburgh will make the playoffs as the second Wild Card in the east. Florida will be the other one.
3. Edmonton will miss the playoffs.
4. St. Louis will be the last team in from the Central - but as the #3 seed in the division. (Nashville will finish 2nd.)
5. Arizona won't (but will get swept in the first round by Dallas).
6. Toronto will finish second in the Atlantic. Boston will finish third. Guess who wins that matchup (hint: they don't wear blue sweaters).
7. Tampa will hold on to win over the Pens, but lose to Boston in the conference semis.
8. Florida upsets Washington in seven; Ovechkin announces he's retiring.
9. Bruins beat the Islanders for the East title.
10. Nashville takes out the Blues, takes the Stars to seven, but can't win game 7 at AAC.
11. Vegas walks past San Jose and beats the Stars in seven to advance to their second Stanley Cup finals.
12. This time, they win it in six.