Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Also not to make every thread political but if we cant even medal in all the gun events then what are we even arguing about as a country?
TBF, a lot of them trained here with college rifle teams. Members of the champion WVU teams have gone on to win medals for their home countries.

I saw this video last night, Women's 4x200m relay swimming. China, USA, & Australia finish 1, 2, 3, and ALL of them break the world record. In order to get on the podium, you had to beat the previous world record. Holy crap.

Silly owl, hockey is a Winter Olympics sport.
Nah, this is real hockey, not Icecapades lookalike wannabe :awesome:

(obviously /s , ice hockey and field hockey are two very different sports with fairly different rules and so on, and both are cool to watch - it's like skateboarding and snowboarding)

So I guess the men’s basketball gold game is on NBC because they're not completely stupid. 10:30pm EST tonight

I'm watching the NBC Olympic diving coverage, and as they come back from commercial, what starts playing as they introduce Tokyo?

(also my ringtone)

YES! Watching for two weeks and I didn't think this happen!

It honestly just looks like he's got jelly arms(running a marathon might do that?) and is trying to keep pace while looking to avoid running into any one ahead of him.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
It honestly just looks like he's got jelly arms(running a marathon might do that?) And is trying to keep pace while looking to avoid running into any one ahead of him.
I can't confirm because I didn't see it myself, but I did read somewhere he's done this more than once. Of course, being the internet it could just be a fucking lie and the guy could be innocent.

Dave

Staff member
Could be.

The vilification coming from Piers was enough to make me question it though.
Same. And I looked at some other things and there was a hydration table right before that one and again right after that one and he didn't touch them. So probably manufactured rage.