1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dave

North_Ranger

They have received the donations. Well done, folks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. North_Ranger

[Important] North_Ranger's Wacky Tumor Thread

God that last post makes it sting all the more... I'm leaving an expiring redirect, but I've moved this thread to the Hall of Fame, where it will remain open as a memorial.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. phil
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Alucard

Whose got a crush on a fellow forumite here?

I suppose I had a crush at one point or another. How could I not like such interesting people.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Morphine

Truth or Dare

Stand by. Sequel incoming. -NR
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. figmentPez

Good Cosplay Thread - Part 2

Locking this and moving it to Hall of Fame for thousands to enjoy in the future. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Vytamindi

Reply in MS Paint!

INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS (Random doodle I did in paint, bored out of my mind)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Shegokigo
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Andromache
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. WolfOfOdin
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Matt²

Manbaw - I needs me a woman!

We have a rant thread just in case you all don't know. Go play in it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Calleja

Confirmed! Calleja "more than just friends" with pet sheep.

The Mighty Boosh is a journey through time and space too!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Chazwozel

Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Lock Fail. Back to the control panel. [img]
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options