Time to release... the virus! (Zombie Avatar Week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

Raaarggh, graargghhkt ugghhhrr brraaiinnss uuurrgghh rrrggrrrrsssaaa uuunnhhhh "we need to get weapons and explosives to access the brains we want, people, mobilize. Time for the heavy firepower "

So...Shego, Cajun, and Sera, are rounding up the guys (and a couple of fun female playthings) and herding us together for their enjoyment. Why are we supposed to care, again? I don't mind three hot women coralling me :confused:

I mean, ehm, errrgg, grruugggh. Yes.
Also, may I point out that t his particular set of stormtrooper outfit seems to leave quite a bit of leg exposed, and it's probably a better idea to try and bite her there than higher-up.

So...Shego, Cajun, and Sera, are rounding up the guys (and a couple of fun female playthings) and herding us together for their enjoyment. Why are we supposed to care, again? I don't mind three hot women coralling me o_
In Shego's case, it's only to hunt us for sport... at best. I doubt Sera has any nobler intentions. As for Cajun... do you have ANY idea just what goes into her gumbo!?

Also, may I point out that t his particular set of stormtrooper outfit seems to leave quite a bit of leg exposed, and it's probably a better idea to try and bite her there than higher-up.
Uurrgghh There's no BRAAAIIINNSS there. You can have the legs, all I want are the BRAAAIIINNSS.

*shuffles off to join the hunt for Shego's brain and key lime pie*

So...Shego, Cajun, and Sera, are rounding up the guys (and a couple of fun female playthings) and herding us together for their enjoyment. Why are we supposed to care, again? I don't mind three hot women coralling me o_
In Shego's case, it's only to hunt us for sport... at best. I doubt Sera has any nobler intentions. As for Cajun... do you have ANY idea just what goes into her gumbo!?[/QUOTE]

It's delicious, so.....Brains?

Hai.
Me name ithet Andi.

Would any of you braineating buggers kindly zombify my avatar? please?

here is a quick edit

[/QUOTE]

Thankx, too, hylian, for the avatar. To honour your efforts, I switched to your version of... uarrgglll garbll braaaaaagrrlllll braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnssss...

Bombs? They are progressing much faster than expected....

*reaching for another control panel, she pauses momentarily... a large muscle spasm causes her to reel her arm back. It bubbles violently for a moment before returning to normal.

What the f....

*looking into the monitor again she notices the bomb, forgets her arm for a moment and speaks into the intercom that connects to the speaker directly outside the door*

"All those brains out there to feast on Hylian and you're outside my door? Talk about shambling up the wrong tree!"

*opening up the steel doors with a quick flash, she kicks Hylian square in the chest, though instead of just sending him reeling back a few feet like she expected, the zombie goes diagonally up into the air and nearly splattering it all over the walls behind it*

Wha.... *half shocked, half amused she grins* Well, thanks for the present Hylian, my thank you will be not to crush what's left of your skull in. *laughing she seals the door behind her taking the bombs into the room and begins tinkering with them*

P

Philosopher B.

Sheee-it, I'm late for the party. Did you guys leave me any brains.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh man, that Cajun ain't sitting well with me...

*turns towards the re-inforced doors, and lets out a terrible, spicy zombie fart with a vengeance*

Whoa, what crawled up inside me and died?

*looking through the monitors outside her doorway she watches the Fanatic and Ranger*

One is beating his head against the door, trying to bite it.... the other one is nearly defecating himself... *she sighs* I give them a whole compound to frollick and eat to their little dead hearts content and they spend it chas.....

*cut off by another violent muscle spasm, she stops and catches her breath*

This isn't working right.... *glacing over at the infection kit, she looks back up at the monitors... the S-Virus engraving on the case leaves an omnious feeling in the air*

*after gnawing away the the metal door*

Okay, not working. Time for Plan B.

*shambles over to the side of the door, takes hold and starts trying to pull it open.*

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh my... Look.

*the surface of the door is sizzling within the zombie fart's blast radius. It is slowly melting away...*

Yikes...

*the metal door, thanks to North_Ranger's acidic fart, begins to loosen. It budges slightly.*

Excellent for a start.

*continues pulling, with the door moving slowly but still moving.*

Status
Not open for further replies.