[Announcement] Merry Christmas to North Ranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUS RO LOVE!! It has been awesome watching everyone come together for this and seeing it happen so quick.

Merry Christmas to our Furry Finnish Barbarian!!!

K

kaykordeath

See, it's stuff like this that keeps me around this forum....

I may not be the most active...more of a random poster, but I'm here reading every day.

Rock on HalForums. And Fus Ro Durrr! From the spouse of a Finn: Hyvää joulua ja terveellistä uutta vuotta

(Ok, that was all Google translate, as she's more Finnish descendant than actual Finn....)

Congratulations and Merry Xbox, NR. May reality mirror fantasy, and your personal dragons only serve ultimately to strengthen you.

--Patrick

I can only repeat what Kaykordeath already stated: awesome people at an awesome place!

Fus Ro Sauna, North Ranger!

Live on like only Finns can do!

I totally missed out on this. Is it too late to chip in something? I can email you a photo of me with no pants on? You can hang it on your hospital chart and watch the nurses run away screaming!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hello again, guys and gals! And Merry Christmas, Krazy Kwanzaa, Harmonious Hanukkah and Brain-Splattering Qw'ghh'ia'fhugdhh to you all!

Seriously, I'm still at awe about all this. No one's ever done anything even remotely like this to me, and I can't help but smile a little, knowing you all cared so much about my strange, pantsless, non-sequitur-spouting ass to send me a gift that was so thoughtful. Seriously, with all the things going on and some of the 'friends' whose reaction to my current predicament left a sour taste in my mouth... it's more than a little heart-warming to know that even a socially awkward hermit like myself has so many people rooting for me across this big ol' world of ours. You rock, ladies and gents. Ozzy should write a rock ballad for each and every one of you.

I'm not the only one who's impressed, BTW. My mom, bless her heart, has always been more than a little suspicious of you folks over the Internet. When Baerdog came over for a few days this year, she was more than a little worried, you know, over me letting a "stranger" into my home. She told me that when she understood what the Xbox was for and who it was from, she started crying. Openly. She was so overwhelmed with emotion. She even says she's grown less suspicious of the 'net because of you guys. So thank you for making my mom more susceptible to Nigerian princes wanting to send $30 million out of the country, folks :p

Also, the console is hooked up, I'll see if I can't survive the Skyrim tutorial without getting killed in the first 2.7 seconds XD

Yay!! I only just got internet access again after travelling to the in-laws. I'm glad everything arrived in time, and hope this little action helps lift your spirits now, and well into the new year.

B

BErt

Man, I remember seeing this when I was at work and meaning to back to it, but just wasn't able to. Now I have a sad.

You guys are so awesome. and Ranger, Merry Christmas. This forum is one of the only constants in my life and you're definitely one of the first people I think of that make this a great place. Great to see you in good spirits!

Status
Not open for further replies.