Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble181 said:
Whoa, Ed. Shaven, you look young! Seriously, from just that picture I honestly wouldn't guess you old enough to have a son who's finished high school. And I'll refrain from commenting about your daughter, I don't feel like being the forum freak today :-P
I'll make a comment about Sammi then.

No, I won't.

But I agree, Ed you look seriously young in that picture. You look like Zach's brother rather than his dad.

Mr. Lawface said:
Shegokigo said:
[quote="Mr. Lawface":1x5x73jb]This picture is a few years old, but it is my most favorite picture of me.
Ahhhhh! :eek:
My mere appearance alone made Shego scream? I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D[/quote:1x5x73jb]

This simply will not do....

*flips through her rolodex* "Lawface... Lawface.... *stops and pulls a card* "Here it is" *studies the card and puts it back*

"Now then...." *goes to the panel in her floor that's slightly different than the rest and pulls out a box* "My sweet... it is time..." *removes the flip blade from the box and holds it into the air* "My arm... is.... complete!"

Y'know, the Lawface picture, to me, is screaming for a Pirates of the Caribbean treatment. You know, the hair replaced with eels or whatever, some shellfish added, some whatever. He's a natural for Davy Jones' crew.

bhamv3 said:
Quick, dirty, MS paint.

Attend the tale of Shego Todd
Her face was pale, her eye was odd.
She shaved the faces of gentlemen,
who never thereafter were heard from again.

'Twas Shego,
'Twas Shego Todd.
The demon barber of Fleet Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.