Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phil: Hrmm.... no video, eh? Utilizing your best 'Shopping skillz (or MS Paint, not fussy. *grins*) illustrate a 4-panel comic adventure of the most improbable comic-book "buddy movie" pair you can think of (I.e. Batman and Deadpool). You're allowed to use screengrabs and scans, adding text as necessary.

@Phil: Hrmm.... no video, eh? Utilizing your best 'Shopping skillz (or MS Paint, not fussy. *grins*) illustrate a 4-panel comic adventure of the most improbable comic-book "buddy movie" pair you can think of (I.e. Batman and Deadpool). You're allowed to use screengrabs and scans, adding text as necessary.
So he's going to post some scans of Archie Meets the Punisher?

It should be this!

Animal Sidekick, eh? Probably a lion.

Mode of transportation if I could choose anything? Probably teleportation. While it doesn't have quite the level of badass that a tank, or a giant eagle, or a giant eagle tank transformer may have, it makes up for it with convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.