Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

I suppose I could contact my congressman, but given literally everything he's done and said, I don't think its necessary. He's a good guy

Kelli Ward isn't even a government official. She's the Arizona GOP party "president" (her term not mine).
Post automatically merged:

Thread. The nazis stormed the Capitol today.
I guess I'm a bit old school because I'm calling them Fascists.

What amazes me is the occasional post claiming that these actions *must* be "Antifa".

I can't imagine being so thoroughly in denial that despite all the photographic evidence to the contrary, you could possibly think it could be anyone else than your own fellow MAGAts.

figmentPez

Staff member
Twitch Removes "PogChamp" Emote

Why is this being posted in a political thread? Because the asshole the emote is modeled after is a MAGA supporter who tried to tweet out video of the death of the woman who was shot in the Capitol building today, and was promoting civil unrest.

It's kind of weird watching the House go on for over an hour after the Senate blitzed through and rejected the objection. The vote could have been counted long ago.

Guys I got good news. It turns out from the source OpenPatrioticSonar who uses various sonar scanners, that Trump has accidently locked himself in his bathroom and no one has been able to get him out. He plans to ride out the rest of his term on his throne. I am bringing this information now, to you, before vetting it anywhere else. What you mean you don't believe me? Are you questioning the merit of OpenPatrioticSonar, a group no one has ever heard of till now!? Sounds like a bunch of FACISTS wanting to lie to the American people.

ANYWAYS... This is pretty much how I feel about Matt Gaetz and his bullshit that the rioters were Antifa because some supposed facial software group called XRVision said they were. Who the fuck are XRVision? I think this thread breaks it down pretty well.

This needs to stop.

The officer dying was giving me whiplash, because he was first reported dead, then was reported not dead, but then actually did die this evening.

figmentPez

Staff member
Wonder if that cop helped open the gate for them.
Actually, I'm wondering if he had a conscience, considering reports of him being a war critic, and if his death is more than a little suspicious. I get how a macho culture could lead him to ignoring serious injuries, but it still strikes me as a little strange that didn't receive medical treatment. How do we know that off-duty, white supremacist, police weren't the ones who beat him?

There are a lot of questions about his death that need answering.