Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Allegedly one of the reasons for the twitter ban was increasing chatter about more violence in DC and elsewhere planned for the 17th.

Yeah, he's been pretty against this shit for a long time. I don't blame people for going in at the beginning but realizing it was bullshit. It's the assholes who were against him but then turned because it was advantageous, those are the horrible people who deserve that kind of vitriol. Cruz, Graham, Mitch. Those are your monsters.

The problem was, everyone wanted to bend over backwards to get Trump on their shows. The idiot was a strong ratings draw due to his antics, both from people that hated him and people that loved him. None of them expected him to win, and they all ate crow for that.

figmentPez

Staff member
Twitter has revealed that it took steps to stop "Hang Pence" from trending on Twitter.

The White House has no response to Trump's followers promoting the murder of the VP.

1610288829975.png

Wanna sell yourself into slavery to a sociopath in order to travel and live in an actual unlivable hell?

He can't even pretend that some bullshit that isn't going to happen isn't going to be awful.

Wanna sell yourself into slavery to a sociopath in order to travel and live in an actual unlivable hell?

He can't even pretend that some bullshit that isn't going to happen isn't going to be awful.
As I said before, Elon Musk doesn't want to save the planet. He wants to be able to do anything he wants on another one, because his own personal concerns are the only things he cares about.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
I could hardly love this more.

My favorite part is this little snippet:

“Bad news. Left extremists have captured and archived over 70TB of data from Parler servers. This includes posts, personal information, locations, videos, images etc. The intent is a mass dox and a list to hold patriots ‘accountable’. It is too late to scrub your data, and its already archived. There is nothing you can do to prevent what’s already happened. All you can do is prepare for the fallout”, a message purportedly from the North Central Florida Patriots Telegram chat shared with The Independent read.

I could hardly love this more.

My favorite part is this little snippet:
See the twitter thread over in the other thread. The security over there was an absolute joke (with apologies to actual jokes.)

So Fox News has been losing ratings and has looked into changing it's line-up. They are now going to be a bastion of facts and news.

HAHAHAHA sorry no, they are just removing all their news programming at 7pm and replacing it with more pundit shows.

figmentPez

Staff member

"Department of Defense says they will review troops deployed to Biden inauguration to ensure they don’t have sympathies to domestic terrorists"

I don't know about you, but I'm really fucking scared about what's going to happen in the coming week.