I finally found a food that I can eat without any of the side effects of Covid making me question if it's rotten or not and that's toasted tomato sandwiches. No bacon, no lettuce, just tomato, mayo and bread.
Yo I used to hate tomatoes on my sandwiches before covid. Now I've recently discovered I love them

I love tomatoes, but I don't like them directly touching the mayo, that is only for the greens OR the meat! Also not the cheese either, I don't know why this makes sense but it does.

In anticipation of Fiona destroying the Maritimes, Bell is giving us a free 50GB of data for the next four days. So we got that going for us which is nice.
But what good will it do if it takes out the towers and you have no signal? Generators fail.

My good sir, are you inferring that a telecommunications giant that holds a monopoly on a country and imposes the highest rates in the world the type of company that fires a woman for having gray hair, might be making a specious gesture?! I am shocked yes shocked!
Uhm, yep. Kinda like a genie’s wish fulfillment.

GasBandit

Staff member
So basically this has been the meme of the month or so. I have no idea how this happened, but that's how memes generally go.

The original source is the 1988 soviet union-produced animated version of Treasure Island depicting young Hawkins, Dr. Livesey, and Squire Trelawney walking across a tavern room, and for some reason innumerable variations of it have been produced using various other characters from movies, shows, comics, and video games, all set to the phonk sounds of "Why Not" by Ghostface Playa.

I thought it was around longer than a month ago but I'll be damned if I haven't set that 1 hr loop on my second monitor and just let it go while I was doing something else.

GasBandit

Staff member
I thought it was around longer than a month ago but I'll be damned if I haven't set that 1 hr loop on my second monitor and just let it go while I was doing something else.
Oh it's definitely been around longer, but it's only blown up enough to annoy and confuse the normies around late august/early september.

GasBandit

Staff member
The meme is so good. The whole movie is pretty exquisite honestly.
I heard that too (and the first above video agrees). I wondered, "How did anything so apparently good come out of Soviet Russia?" And then I got my answer... it came out of two of the giants of Ukrainian animation, not Russian.

When I saw a clip of the fight scene I thought it's an old forgotten american made for tv movie from the late 60s or early 70s and Don Martin was the character designer.

I heard that too (and the first above video agrees). I wondered, "How did anything so apparently good come out of Soviet Russia?" And then I got my answer... it came out of two of the giants of Ukrainian animation, not Russian.
Ah, we've found the real reason. Finally.

Days like this I'm glad bike repairs are tax deductible for me, new grips, new saddle, TWO tires, combine that with install I could've bought a used PS4!

Any idea how many miles you're clocking?
For this bike quite a lot, typical day is like 10-15 miles of cycling either through work or just getting around the city, combine that with the bumpy ass roads of Philly it brings some wear and tear that I can tell you. Especially south 21st street, UTTERLY unpaved!

For this bike quite a lot, typical day is like 10-15 miles of cycling either through work or just getting around the city, combine that with the bumpy ass roads of Philly it brings some wear and tear that I can tell you. Especially south 21st street, UTTERLY unpaved!
Awesome. I'm only getting around 8 miles a day in right now. Of course, I'm known for getting the odd 50-miler in at somewhat random intervals, so that helps my average. :)

It's becoming easier whenever some family member shares Rebel News with me and expects me not to ignore them for 2 years minimum.

Awesome. I'm only getting around 8 miles a day in right now. Of course, I'm known for getting the odd 50-miler in at somewhat random intervals, so that helps my average. :)
Nice,what kind of bike ya got? I gotta nice F500 Canondale used, debatably NOT for delivery work but it gets the job done.

Hah, i knew i wasn't crazy:

There was a time when Cartoon Network (which we got from the UK) ended a hour later then normal.