B

BErt

I dunno where to put this. BUT. Remember when I said I was making a podcast with a friend?

Well. We're 7 episodes in now. You guys are welcome to listen. :D We're shit but we have so much fun and you can listen on Soundcloud, iTunes and Stitcher if you care to.

https://soundcloud.com/user-139612804

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/death-becomes-us/id1231882657

Boop! :heart:

Disclaimer: We talk about dark shit. Also it's really hard to tell us apart.

EDIT: Omg stitcher, WHY.
I'll give this a listen later...based on the podcast and episode titles, I'm guessing you're a fan of the My Favorite Murder pod?

I'll give this a listen later...based on the podcast and episode titles, I'm guessing you're a fan of the My Favorite Murder pod?
Of course. <3 Very much so. We try to talk about..supernatural stuff more so that we're not stepping on their toes, but we just talk about death in general.

GasBandit

Staff member
Shook and savage is internet speak?
It's what the teens are saying these days, and everything teens say these days ends up on social media, and for 90% of the internet using population (pfeh, dirty casuals), social media IS the internet, there's nothing else.

Shook and savage is internet speak?
Well, millenial speak maybe? I never hear people say shook or savage unless they're young or it gets brought up in an online chat or something.

To me, really, it's RP speak. I heard most of these terms in roleplay first. :/

You've ruined Gas now.
He's going to have to edit all his fantasies now, and insert 23% more emoji, and I don't know if he can handle it.

--Patrick
Haha and my job is to pander to his fantasies huh? ;) Too bad, so sad.

You can take me as I am or leave me. :D

You. Know.
Dasher.
And.
Dancer.
Prancer.
And.
Vixen.
Comet.
And.
Cupid.
Donner.
AND Blitzen.

But?
Do you?
Recall.
The most.
Famous.
Reindeer.
Of all?

GasBandit

Staff member
I gotta say this past month's memes-of-the-moment are really underwhelming.

I don't care how many times you say "crack open a cold one with the boys" it's forced as fuck.
The "see that guy over there, here's a reason to be mad at him" shit is way lazier than any rage comic ever was.
Even "Salt bae" was less idiotic than this phoned-in shit.

GasBandit

Staff member
You know what they really ought to make? An ice cream confection that basically consists of just the last inch or so of the flat-bottomed cones, pushed full of vanilla soft serve, and then sealed by dipping it in chocolate.

You'd end up with these chocolate-covered crunchy-on-the-outside soft-on-the-inside ice cream nugget things (which were, frankly, always the best part of the cone if you ask me). Sell em by the box. Guaranteed jillion dollar idea.

B

BErt

You know what they really ought to make? An ice cream confection that basically consists of just the last inch or so of the flat-bottomed cones, pushed full of vanilla soft serve, and then sealed by dipping it in chocolate.

You'd end up with these chocolate-covered crunchy-on-the-outside soft-on-the-inside ice cream nugget things (which were, frankly, always the best part of the cone if you ask me). Sell em by the box. Guaranteed jillion dollar idea.
IMG_1027.JPG ??