[Thread Game] Terrible Video Game Descriptions (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Reading back a few pages, I feel the need to point out there was, in fact, a "Dune"game preceding "Dune 2". it wasn't a real RTS though, but a hybrid RPG with some strategy elements in the latter half of the game - more strategy than tactics, really, choosing what cities or vests to send armies/troops to, but without actually fighting with them yourself.

So you and some rappers have to use over-the-top professional wrestling moves to defeat Snoop Dogg and his gang of rappers.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, it's obviously something Commander Keen related, but it's been so long I don't remember which one has that ending.

"I should build some toilets in the canteen so they don't shit all over the floor during mealtimes."

"Some guy was lifting weights here, but it appears he's left his hands behind."

"Why are people delivering electric drills, screwdrivers, cell phones, and pickaxes inside crates of food?"

GasBandit

Staff member
"I should build some toilets in the canteen so they don't shit all over the floor during mealtimes."

"Some guy was lifting weights here, but it appears he's left his hands behind."

"Why are people delivering electric drills, screwdrivers, cell phones, and pickaxes inside crates of food?"
That is clearly Prison Architect.

Actually, it sounds like most games.

First one could be Sims for example, second one any horror game and the last sentence some adventuring game with wacky shenanigans. Put them all together and you've got Halforums Academy 2.

fade

Staff member
Emo soldier gets PTSD induced split personality and uses it to slaughter a bunch of displaced people who are just trying to reclaim their homeland.

fade

Staff member
How about this way:

Deposed leader tries to reclaim his people's homeland, but is plagued by overzealous border patrol agent and a ghost on a ride-along.