[Thread Game] Terrible Video Game Descriptions (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

You can have sex with a witch, a musician, an assassin, and/or a huge dork.

Oh, also, you save the world or something like that, I wasn't paying attention to that part.

figmentPez

Staff member
You can have sex with a witch, a musician, an assassin, and/or a huge dork.

Oh, also, you save the world or something like that, I wasn't paying attention to that part.
Okay, yes to DAO, but also Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear

Witch:

Musician:

Assassin (this one is stretching it):

Huge Dork:

The conclusion I'm drawing from this is that there's a standard set of sex partner archetypes in fantasy video games.

Here's an odd description I thought of:
The some girl you just met drags you off to save the world, when all you really wanted to do was dance and bet on the races.

If that's too hard, the spoiler should "solve" it for you. If that's not enough, you haven't played this game:
Later, her relative gets you so drunk on soup you pass out, and thus you're not really sure if "something happened" between you, but you're too afraid to say anything, since you still have the hots for the first girl.

Here's an odd description I thought of:
The some girl you just met drags you off to save the world, when all you really wanted to do was dance and bet on the races.

If that's too hard, the spoiler should "solve" it for you. If that's not enough, you haven't played this game:
Later, her relative gets you so drunk on soup you pass out, and thus you're not really sure if "something happened" between you, but you're too afraid to say anything, since you still have the hots for the first girl.
Chrono Trigger

A J-pop boy band drives down Route 66, fights monsters, and makes delicious risotto out of magical cave mushrooms.