[PC Game] Minecraft HF server info and game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I wonder that, too.

BUt something of note. If you do an image search on Google for "minecraft mineral chart" we are #1. FigmentPez does it again.

Ha... no kidding...

Anyone else having any luck finding FnordBears little shrines? I've only found two... I think I need a compass because I keep getting lost easily.

I just did some rough calculations as to how many cubes I need to clear in order to finish my dome... D:

Is there any way I can barter for some more dynamite?

Damn, I went up and down the southern arm like three times before I realized I was going too far south. Anyway, here's the seven shrines.

Damn, I went up and down the southern arm like three times before I realized I was going too far south. Anyway, here's the seven shrines.
I shall deposit your prize in your mailbox when I get home from work! Congrats!

These should look pretty awesome in your grotto, be sure though not to mess up when placing them...if you mess up and have to break it they dont turn back in to a block.

Thanks for putting up the contest! Fortunately, while searching I found some pumpkins, so I can make jack-o-lanterns and test where I want to place them first.

Also, thanks Gusto :)

Dave

Staff member
I can't find anything there. There's no coords, a compass is difficult to make at our level of mining (unless someone gives, which I'm not asking). You need to be able to set multiple spawn points or at least change it.

I can't find anything there. There's no coords, a compass is difficult to make at our level of mining (unless someone gives, which I'm not asking). You need to be able to set multiple spawn points or at least change it.
Just shout out to me on the server, I have plenty of stuff to make a compass with, gladly make you one.

Drifter: You have a prize in your mailbox

Azure: Good try, I will try to come up with a new contest soon that should be a little easier for casuals :)

GasBandit

Staff member
Since the compass points to the spawn point, and not straight north, I've always found it to be of limited use.

Since the compass points to the spawn point, and not straight north, I've always found it to be of limited use.
Honestly... Notch should really make the compass work like a real compass and not the stupid spawn pointer. I don't even know which way is north in our server...

I saw someone build giant arrows in the sky that point in the cardinal directions, labeled accordingly. Does that sound like something worthwhile to implement on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.