Milkshake Ducks - The official thread of falling from grace

In general I tend to judge people who start charities. Even if your intentions are totally pure, 99% of the time there already is one that does what you want and you can just donate to them rather than spend donation money on infrastructure.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah it’ll be said that it got cancelled because he’s a trumper. No mention will be made that the show sucks.

Keeps getting worse.

Update: Jirard's foundation suddenly donated 600k like the day this video dropped, which totally absolves him of all wrongdoing, and then put out an apology video effectively blaming his audience for misunderstanding his intentions, and threatening legal action for those who exposed him.

That was a mistake.

Update: Jirard's foundation suddenly donated 600k like the day this video dropped, which totally absolves him of all wrongdoing, and then put out an apology video effectively blaming his audience for misunderstanding his intentions, and threatening legal action for those who exposed him.

That was a mistake.

Say what you will of James Somerton, but the smartest thing he did was to just disappear and not try to make any statements on the situation.

That was a mistake.

Not to defend the completionist, but if we're being completely fair, Karl Jobst -is- attacking him with what are -mostly- unsubstantiated claims. Some of the claims are true, most of it is speculation. Jobst isn't a journalist, he's a drama youtuber whose main goal is to get views. And I don't even say that as anything against him, I like his channel, but he's gross paparazzi at best. Jirard does have every right to seek legal action against unsubstantiated claims that could pass into libel and cause harm.

And because this is how youtube drama works, I'm now required to point out that this doesn't make any wrongdoing on Jirard's behalf ok either. Both sides can be dicks and in the wrong.

I've been reading a thread elsewhere with some folk who claim to work in the field (and who's knowledge seems to back it up) so take this all with a grain of salt but what I've been reading from lawyer folk is that Completionist would never sue in a million years, the discovery phase would undoubtedly be bad for him. They also say neither side should be posting more videos at this point, because all they can do is load ammunition for the other.

I know John Schneider was already an honorary member of this thread, but...

bodontknowdiddley.png

...yeesh. Hadda go and hit the nitro on this one, didja?

--Patrick,

Also, isn't the term technically "hanged," not "hung"?
You are correct, the proper term for stringing up a person is "hanged."
However, since nude pictures of Hunter have already been entered into evidence, would that mean Schneider's requirements they be "publicly hung" have already been halfway satisfied?

--Patrick

You are correct, the proper term for stringing up a person is "hanged."
However, since nude pictures of Hunter have already been entered into evidence, would that mean Schneider's requirements they be "publicly hung" have already been halfway satisfied?

--Patrick
I'm willing to bet Hunter was fully satisfied.

In the seemingly never-ending rollercoaster that is James Somerton, he has attempted two apology videoes, both poorly received and inevitably deleted. He rebranded his channel name to avoid being found by searching his name (since hbomberguy's video is one of the first results now).

Most recently, he posted what seemed to be a suicide note. No official word on whether he's okay or not, but there are many under the impression this is just another of his manipulation tactic to garner sympathy and shirk accountability. He's apparently used his mental health as a shield in the past.

I want nothing more than to see him held properly accountable and maybe come out of all this a better person. I sure as hell don't want to see him dead.

Apparently his channel is still deleting comments on his videos so I’m guessing it’s a fake suicide attempt for attention.

This could go in the F1 thread, but probably fits better here.

Christian Horner the Team Principal of the Red Bull F1 team had an investigation into him announced last month (5 Feb) following allegations of "inappropriate and controlling behaviour". Red Bull refused to confirm anything beyond that citing confidentiality but it's an open secret who the woman is.

A Google Drive file was later emailed anonymously to multiple journalists purporting to be screenshots of text messages between Horner & the complainant in which Horner harassed the woman. There are various links to this on Reddit & - if they are genuine - they pretty much prove Horner guilty. Christian Horner himself is refusing to say whether these files are genuine.

Red Bull hired an independent investigator to examine the complaint who would on 28 Feb officially clear Horner of any wrongdoing. Problem is we don't know any more than that. We don't know who this "independent investigator" is we don't officially know the exact nature of the complaint what evidence was gathered during the investigation or why Horner was exonerated. Not even F1 knows.

Earlier today the woman who made the initial complaint was suspended by Red Bull. At no time during this whole was Christian Horner ever suspended or removed from his position of authority pending the results of the investigation.

TLDR Christian Horner might have sexually harassed his PA, Red Bull totally had an investigation take our word for it honest guv' which completely cleared him, & now his accuser is the only person who is going to face any consequences.

The transphobia brainrot thing is completely true. Every rich asshole with nothing to do seems to get to obsessed with transwomen's dicks (they ignore transmen, just like they ignore biological women too because their existence is not convenient to their bullshit) that they seem to literally stop forming coherent thought.

It cost Graham Linehan his career and his family he became such an obsessed, hateful toad.

Austin St. John's always been a died in the wool conservative and it's one of the main reasons no one wants to work with him and why he's usually not asked to come back to Power Rangers stuff. Also, he did all that... you know... FRAUD during the pandemic.

The best response I saw was, "He was really the 'White Power Ranger' the whole time".

And that's a much kinder photo of him than the original article I saw. It was more recent, and I was wondering who the heck this guys was. Time hasn't been kind.