Funny (political, religious) pictures

I actually liked Wonder Woman better than CA:TFA.
I didn't think it was bad, just less fun and the ending was less believable. Acting was great and it was an enjoyable film. Oh, and D.C. needs to learn to love color... these are comic book movies for crying out loud.

GasBandit

Staff member
Nothing I can do about that, unfortunately. The spoiler tags are a plugin (And a discontinued one at that), and so often they don't play nice with other plugins (like the S9e media embed plugin). Even if the spoiler tag plugin was still active, I'm sure both that dev and the S9e dev would say "it's the other plugin's fault."[DOUBLEPOST=1497490696,1497490589][/DOUBLEPOST]test

That's odd, it worked for me... maybe it just has to be spoiled in an edit.

Nothing I can do about that, unfortunately. The spoiler tags are a plugin (And a discontinued one at that), and so often they don't play nice with other plugins (like the S9e media embed plugin). Even if the spoiler tag plugin was still active, I'm sure both that dev and the S9e dev would say "it's the other plugin's fault."[DOUBLEPOST=1497490696,1497490589][/DOUBLEPOST]test

That's odd, it worked for me... maybe it just has to be spoiled in an edit.
It seems to be a firefox thing. You don't see many compatibility differences between that and chrome but so it goes.

GasBandit

Staff member
The thing about armed insurrection is, you damned well better be 300% in the right, and have massive popular backing, and be successful in bringing down the system... or else you're just another murderer going to prison.

Also, as bad as the trump administration is, we have yet to experience "tyranny" on a "time to burn the capitol building" scale (yet). It's mostly just been hot air and legislation some people don't agree with. The concentration camps haven't materialized as of yet, and somehow I kind of doubt that the Republican congressional baseball team is the lynchpin of the whole jackboot movement. This guy was just looking to kill someone who disagreed with him politically. Which isn't exactly 2nd amendment territory.[DOUBLEPOST=1497491300,1497491228][/DOUBLEPOST]
It seems to be a firefox thing. You don't see many compatibility differences between that and chrome but so it goes.
Verified from my work computer - it's a firefox thing.

The thing about armed insurrection is, you damned well better be 300% in the right, and have massive popular backing, and be successful in bringing down the system... or else you're just another murderer going to prison.
Yeah, only the bolded part is actually necessary to avoid jail... the others are, you know, just nice to have.