Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
You know, unless you're a japanese director, or some other citizen of a close enough nation that they can kidnap you without having to cross too many borders.
That area gets murky, but IMO, Americans (and other westerners in particular) have no excuse.

"I put a handful of bees in my mouth and they stung the shit out me!"

Well... yeah.

That area gets murky, but IMO, Americans (and other westerners in particular) have no excuse.

Well... yeah.
It's almost like voting for the Leopards Eating People's Faces party.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member

Well... yeah.
Dictatorial regimes don't kidnap people. People kidnap people. If you get rid of dictators, someone's still going to kidnap tourists with a parlimentary monarchy.

Heh, i was just on reddit yesterday when someone called out a poster (who was complaining about ppl thinking rural kansanians(sp?) are all racists hicknazis) for posting some serious racial purity shit on some nazi subs, and the guys defence (besides misusing the ad hominem fallacy) was that he never called himself a nazi...

So apparently it's no longer enough to subscribe to the ideology, if you don't call yourself the name of a follower of said ideology, you're clearly not one.