The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

If you ever have a chance to pick up some Blue Dream in a legal state, I highly recommend it. Easily one of my favorite strains. :thumbsup:

I haven't had much alcohol in recent months, so two (large) homemade mimosas with mango juice and... wheee! Such a lightweight I've become.

GasBandit

Staff member
Why does your face look like it's been gaussian blur'd?

--Patrick
Believe it or not, a lot of phones do that by default on the selfie camera, to smooth out skin blemishes. Mine does, too. You can turn it off, but it's an extra step.

Last edited:
Spending my St. Patty's in an infuriating emergency room seemingly. I'm going to die here.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, a lot of phones do that by default on the selfie camera, to smooth out skin blemishes. Mine does, too. You can turn it off, but it's an extra step.
Yecchh. If I want my photos edited, I'll do it myself rather than look like my face is made of marshmallow frosting with the bloom turned up to 255.

--Patrick

Guys, I'm fucking hammered right noe.

I went to the bar tonight to celebrate a buddy buying his first house. I did not expect to run into an ex that I literally never expected to see again.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Why did she come over and talk to me and my friends?

WHY?[DOUBLEPOST=1499596502,1499596130][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think it's possible to get across just how drunk I am right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1499596537][/DOUBLEPOST]IT WAS SO HARD TO TYPE THAT LAST SENTENCE. This one, not so much for some reason.

2 days without a drink, and now I'm buzzed.

I felt kinda good about not drinking. But I poured one without a thought. Now I've had at least 4 drinks tonight.