[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

If only it were useful as more than just a cube power.

--Patrick
Fun fact, people playing Diablo 1 probably saw lots and lots of orotz because it was the highest level effects that were possible on a ring, but none of them were legit. The internal item level of both of those effects combined was too high for any monster in the game to drop them.

Well, only made it to P300 cuz I ran out of GR stones quicker than I thought and collected the other set pieces slower than I thought.
Still, something I should be able to easily remedy today with a bunch of T11 multiplayer rifting.
Fun fact, people playing Diablo 1 probably saw lots and lots of orotz because it was the highest level effects that were possible on a ring, but none of them were legit. The internal item level of both of those effects combined was too high for any monster in the game to drop them.
I never saw one.
What I did see were rings/staves that were worth so much money that it was more efficient to keep them in my inventory than actual stacks of gold. Not that I could actually use them for anything, of course, they were just stupid valuable.

--Patrick

Dang, took me a whole week of playing to get there. I seriously wonder how I'm supposed to go that fast :aaah:

Dang, took me a whole week of playing to get there. I seriously wonder how I'm supposed to go that fast :aaah:
It would've probably taken me just as long without the PL, ya goof. :p
...ok, maybe 4-5 days, but still. Thanks.

--Patrick

Finished the Journey. Huzzah.
I threw together an IK/Frenzy build working with Focus & Restraint (constantly gaining Fury like mad everywhere, constantly throwing it away for resets with Seismic Slam; empowering Frenzy with Bastion's Revered and Undisputed Champion). I know it definitely isn't any sort of meta relevant build, but it worked like a charm. Considering I'm wearing a Shin Mizu of all chest pieces (don't have the relevant IK part), there was plenty of room left for improvement...and it was great fun. With Fury of the Vanished Peak, Bastion's Revered in the cube, wearing Fjord Cutter and Echoing Fury, I think it should easily clear GR80 - I lack the necessary pieces to try it, but still.

I never used to like the Barb much, but it's really grown on me these last two seasons.

I never used to like the Barb much, but it's really grown on me these last two seasons.
I did a smash build similar to what you describe a couple seasons ago. I was easily able to solo GR90+, but it was not quite as RIP AND TEAR as my vision of what I expect the Barb to be. I envision the Barb to be kind of like Lancelot from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, just overwhelming enemies like a flash flood.

--Patrick