[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

Anyone else playing this season?
I've finished the Journey, unlocked most of the Altar, currently stuck on the Ancient Puzzle Ring....Rerolling is expensive and RNGeezus hates me. Since none of the bonuses transfer to non-seasonal and I don't want to push or anything, I'm not quite sure *why* I'm bothering, to be honest, but....Well, I dunno.

Anyone else playing this season?
I've finished the Journey, unlocked most of the Altar, currently stuck on the Ancient Puzzle Ring....Rerolling is expensive and RNGeezus hates me. Since none of the bonuses transfer to non-seasonal and I don't want to push or anything, I'm not quite sure *why* I'm bothering, to be honest, but....Well, I dunno.
I quit all blizzard and activision games.

Nearly finished with the season. Only thing left is the three conquests. Gr45 without a set is a joke, of course, since the introduction of the LoD gem.
Avarice is a joke since the introduction of T14-T16.
The third one is a bitch , though. Either level a second toon and spend a bunch of time making six builds for GR 60 (not a high bar but still) or try and get Sprinter, which is really hard solo.

In other news, the WD Chicken build is still fun to play and has been buffed so much it is now actually top tier, clearing GR100 with ease and not even bothering with half my skills.

1698265925122.png

Got back around to this, hadn't played in more than a week. Had just one thing left to do....

Still playing the Chicken, it's pretty ridiculous drowning the entire screen in exploding chickens while running around so fast my GFX card can't keep up. Ka-pôk.