[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

I know the frustration of having a build-defining or essential item not dropping.

Well, not this season yet -I'm only up to level 50 :D
Yeah, it can be annoying. I should have done this as soon as I had a 6 set. But I was doing T7 with Captains and 2 set items.

Just to add insult to injury, sorry, I just completed my very first cache of the season, and the first cache item that dropped was a RORG (level 61 so it's obviously going in the cube, but still)

Just to add insult to injury, sorry, I just completed my very first cache of the season, and the first cache item that dropped was a RORG (level 61 so it's obviously going in the cube, but still)
No worries. I'm demolishing T 10 now, so no complaints. I'm glad you got it right away!

I know T12/P50 isn't all that impressive, but damn am I happy to be hitting that milestone. it actually feels like there is potential for moving forward.

I know T12/P50 isn't all that impressive, but damn am I happy to be hitting that milestone. it actually feels like there is potential for moving forward.
It may not be huge in the overall endgame, but it signals you're entering the endgame, at least. I had to stop for the weekend at level 68, on Master. And the first bonus of my Haedrig's won't change much.

I get to start tonight! Yay! Now I just gotta figure out which class I wanna be.
This is almost always determined primarily by which class(es) are best at completing whatever conquests are required to finish the season.

--Patrick

I haven't tried running the golden set yet, because I've never found all the parts at once before the end of the season (and there was never any incentive to because it doesn't count for the set dungeons).

--Patrick

I get to start tonight! Yay! Now I just gotta figure out which class I wanna be.
This is almost always determined primarily by which class(es) are best at completing whatever conquests are required to finish the season.

--Patrick
I started a WD more out of habit and because I like Mundunugu better than the Necro's Masquerade. Conquest wise, solo at least, you'll need two classes at least, anyway.

Does anyone remember Season 16's buff, where you always got the RoRG buff even if you weren't wearing one/cubing one?
Cuz I know this season's buff is "add a 4th cubed item," but since that 4th item is almost always gonna be a RoRG, is it really new?

--Patrick

Does anyone remember Season 16's buff, where you always got the RoRG buff even if you weren't wearing one/cubing one?
Cuz I know this season's buff is "add a 4th cubed item," but since that 4th item is almost always gonna be a RoRG, is it really new?

--Patrick
That's definitely not the case for me. Having th a t fourth slot means you can run two three weapons, which is nuts for the spirit WD.

I only know how to do two of this season's conquests.
That means to get three for Guardian I'm going to have to do one in hardcore.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

--Patrick

I only play two chars in hardcore: Wiz or Barb. They're the two classes I can trick out with the highest survivability. Barb can stack the most mitigation and Wiz gets the most "get out of death free" procs.

--Patrick

I only know how to do two of this season's conquests.
That means to get three for Guardian I'm going to have to do one in hardcore.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

--Patrick
How so? 3 gems to 65 is for free. Boss mode really isn't hard, even solo, with the right build. 6 sets to GR 55 is also pretty doable, though it demands two characters. No need to go do something dangerous like HC in my mind.

Oh, come on!
Stuck soloing (because apparently everyone else in the world is already level 70) and doing a Nephalem rift when what do I encounter? A goblin pack, which of course scatters and (mostly) escapes because I'm just level 40 at this point. Clean up what I can and go through the hallway and guess what I find? Another goblin pack, repeat, yadda, yadda... Oh, but when I get my big AoE attack later, I bet they'll be a lot harder to find. Hmph.

--Patrick

Never done Speed Racer nor Boss Mode, don't know the tricks.

--Patrick
Speed racer solo is horrible Eggleston difficult.
Boss mode is really pretty easy with a good build. It requests only T10, which isn't much of an issue by the time you get to doing conquests. Any decent speed farming build can do it.
There's a list of how hard /easy each boss is (to reach, like Adria, or with time consuming cuts like Belial, or easy peasy like Kulle) over on Icy Veins. Solo you need a little bit of luck with the bosses that are harder to reach so I personally do those first (Mal, Adria, Urzael, Diablo).
The main thing is though, that although he has a Boss icon, Vidian is NOT required for the conquest.

Vidian is NOT required for the conquest.
Probably because he predates the conquest.

In other rants, last night after getting a leg up thanks to @Ravenpoe , I decided to do a round of public bounties before I went to bed. We were all doing our separate thing, had Acts I & II done and were out cleaning up the other three... when the game crashed. Dangit, I knew I should've claimed those first two caches instead of letting 'em sit!

--Patrick

Probably because he predates the conquest.

In other rants, last night after getting a leg up thanks to @Ravenpoe , I decided to do a round of public bounties before I went to bed. We were all doing our separate thing, had Acts I & II done and were out cleaning up the other three... when the game crashed. Dangit, I knew I should've claimed those first two caches instead of letting 'em sit!

--Patrick
Antedates :p

Blizzard said:
We wanted to share that we are aware of the crashes reported by players since the launch of Season 22. We’ve been working on a patch to address these issues and we are aiming to deploy the patch this week. I’ll keep you posted as I hear back from the team.
Good. I've had 4 BSODs this season, which weirdly is more BSODs than I've had in the nine years since I originally built this machine.

--Patrick

I've had an occasional crash from D3, but it's usually D3D not properly initializing. Dunno why, but I've had it for years.

Thaty said, the "set dungeon" requirement for the Journey is now a lot more annoying since we don't get a set with a dungeon from Haedrig :(

Crusader was pretty fun and is great for speed running bounties
Everybody has a build for speed harvesting bounties.
Crusader = Steed Charge
Barbarian = Whirlwind
Monk = Tempest Rush
Demon Hunter = Strafe (a.k.a. Whirlwind for DH)
Witch Doctor = Exploding Chicken
Wizard = Explosive Blast + Aether Walker
Necromancer = Trag'Oul + Steuart's Greaves
gogogo.gif

--Patrick