1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

Discussion in 'Games & More' started by Jay, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Krisken

Krisken Elite Forumite

Books:
    Shit, I thought they expanded it. Well, that was a waste of time. Time to Focus on act 1

2. Krisken

Krisken Elite Forumite

Books:
    Ok, the Ring dropped and it was sick. I went from T6 to T10, and that was a disgustingly easy trip. I'm seriously destroying everything in my path. Just hit P200, so we'll see how far this takes me.

3. PatrThom

PatrThom Genuinely Curious

Books:
    Yeah, soon as I get mine I'll be able to dual-wield sets, and T10 won't be far behind.

--Patrick

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dave

Dave I'm not that fucking old! Staff Member

Media:
    Books:
    I, too, play the game.

• Like Like x 2
  5. PatrThom

Books:
    Yeah, but HC. I'd join you, too, but I don't have room to do both HC and SC on seasonal.

--Patrick

6. Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe Forum God

Books:
    HC is the best way to play when you don't play a lot. Jump in, play till you die, peace out until next season

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    I only play some games HC. Like D3. I mean, it's a really, REALLY boring game after you reach 70. Going HC is the only thing that really keep me interested.

8. Krisken

Krisken Elite Forumite

Books:
    Playing solo just made P400 and clear a GR of 55 pretty well. Would like to get the Illusionary Boots and the Warzachian armbands so I can finally master a set dungeon.

Still a lot of fun to play, though!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    Who has 2 thumbs and is loading the Diablo III beta test for Necromancer? This guy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Krisken

Krisken Elite Forumite

Books:
    From what I heard the class builds are currently either really resilient with little damage or very glass cannon.

11. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    I'm seeing the same thing although I'm only level 20 right now. Corpse explosion is pretty fun, though.

12. SpecialKO

SpecialKO Be happy

Books:
    Corpse explosion is everything I wanted from the class, honestly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    But the class just seems underwhelming to me.

14. AshburnerX

AshburnerX Resident Boo Radley

Books:
    I don't think it's a BAD class, but it lacks some of the... oomph that Witch Doctor has. It does what I want it to, I just wish it was a bit flashier while doing it.

15. Bubble181

Bubble181 The odd one out

Behind the eyes of a *really* realistic android
    Books:
    From what I've seen in reviews and gameplay so far, yeah, kinda...But we haven't seen how builds shake out with uniques and sets. I was a huge fan of the original Necro, but I'm not entirely convinced they've managed to recapture what was special about him.

16. SpecialKO

SpecialKO Be happy

Books:
    Framerate-damning numbers of minions? :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  17. AshburnerX

Books:
    This is my hope. The entire point of going Necro was to begin the Skeleton War.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
  18. SpecialKO

SpecialKO Be happy

Books:
    All joking aside, this really is kind of the actual problem. They fill much too similar roles, and the WD is fairly obviously a much more polished class for this game.

This would do it, I think.

19. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    When you have a skeleton army you don't even summon them. You have the skill, they appear, you go. When one dies another magically appears. *yawn*

20. AshburnerX

Books:
    Played some more Necro. Thoughts on it:

- Mage Skeletons need to summon twice as fast or in a group (just make the essence cost higher). I'd probably increase their up time by 50% by default too.
    - Skeletons from Command Skeletons need to be more visually different from each other. As it is, it's basically impossible to determine which rune I am using at a glance, which has never been a problem with the Zombie Dogs. I'd probably just give them different weapons.
    - If you're not going to charge me to use my curses, then just turn it into an aura.

21. Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe Forum God

Books:
    I haven't hit max level or gotten to play around with sets yet, but so far the necro is very underwhelming to me :(

22. Dave

Media:
    Books:
    :waves:

23. PatrThom

Books:
    I'm halfway through Destroyer, but I'm getting upset at Blizzard for frustrating my attempts to get my last stash page before Necro release by tempting me away to all the other games for time-limited, exclusive content. I don't think I've played a total of one hour cumulative of Diablo since May 1.

--Patrick

24. PatrThom

Books:
    Exact progress at P534, if anyone is interested.

--Patrick

25. Bubble181

Bubble181 The odd one out

Behind the eyes of a *really* realistic android
    Books:
    Man, I'm kind of glad I'm not active this season. Most of those conquests are either near-impossible alone (sprinter, boss mode) or require you to level 2 or 3 classes to 70 and grind items (GR55 with 6 sets, master 8 set dungeons). Admittedly, they're a change from the solo GR70 stuff, but sheesh.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
  26. PatrThom

Books:
    The easiest two are the "level 3x65" and "do 6xGR55," which is all that's required to get the stash page. Their HC equivalents are probably the most achievable if you're after a 3rd one. The 6x55 is probably the easiest one to do, since it essentially just requires that you be P600+, because you should easily have all the set pieces + add-ons for your character(s) by the time you are P400 or so, it just requires the time investment.

--Patrick

27. Krisken

Krisken Elite Forumite

Books:
    I'm glad I don't have to worry about stash pages as these requirements are brutal. I still need 4 objectives for conqueror and haven't done squat for Guardian. Conquests for Solo Play are a little too tough.

28. PatrThom

Books:
    Yeah, the conquests are always the biggest stumbling block for me. Grinding can get you just about every other requirement, but many of those conquests REQUIRE you to team up with other people, create, and stick to a strict plan.

--Patrick