[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

Anyone get any Primal Ancients yet? I've received 3 so far, and they've been pretty meh (items I really don't use). Hoping to get some good ones soon! :D

Nope. Season started while I'm still at work, gonna be a bit until I get home, then gonna be a bit more until I can hit GR70 to start getting 'em.
(unless you mean in non-seasonal, in which case no I still haven't gotten any)

I only have one more stash page to get, and I hope to get it before the Necro release.

--Patrick

Oh, yeah, I forget you all do Seasons. In fact, I hear I can start doing Seasons now (which is weird). Not sure if that is something I'm really interested in. Maybe I'll see if I have a reason to do this on console.

And that's something we've never had before (pages). I'm pretty sure they aren't going to start now and we are already maxed out on stash space (250 slots)

A what now? Did they add yet another category of items?
Yes.
What's a Primal Ancient?
pa-announce.png

tl;dr: They are just like ancient legendaries, except that all attribute rolls will be "perfect," and any reroll/enchantments from the Mystic will also be "perfect." Being "perfect" means whatever value would be most advantageous for the player, so stat rolls will always be maxed at 1000, crit chance will always be 6.0%, crit damage will always be 50% or 100% (depending on item slot), but items with any kind of penalties (such as Andariel's Visage's increased fire damage taken) will have those disads set to their minimum possible value.

--Patrick

Yes.

View attachment 23553

tl;dr: They are just like ancient legendaries, except that all attribute rolls will be "perfect," and any reroll/enchantments from the Mystic will also be "perfect." Being "perfect" means whatever value would be most advantageous for the player, so stat rolls will always be maxed at 1000, crit chance will always be 6.0%, crit damage will always be 50% or 100% (depending on item slot), but items with any kind of penalties (such as Andariel's Visage's increased fire damage taken) will have those disads set to their minimum possible value.

--Patrick
Yes, it will always roll with sockets unless it is a weapon, and the stats will always be maxed out.

Oh, fer...

There are people on my friends list that are already showing up as successfully completing GR75 this season, even though it only started 57 hours ago. Must be nice to have so much free time.

--Patrick

Yeah, I had someone on my friends list give me a hand to 70 last night before I went to bed. He was already P570. It didn't take long.

--Patrick

P570....I don't know how much DPS/armor inflation there's been over the past two seasons, but that's pretty much my end-of-season high. Sheesh.

P570....I don't know how much DPS/armor inflation there's been over the past two seasons, but that's pretty much my end-of-season high. Sheesh.
I stopped playing season 9 (so I could switch to Overwatch/Hearthstone seasons) about the time I hit P675-P700-ish.
Turns out it's extremely easy to level when you get a group of 3 friends and grind steadily. When you have an extra 3 people in your game, that lets you cruise through to 70, switch over to pretty much nothing but rifts, then burn through the lower paragon levels, get your sets put together, and before you know it, you're P500 or so. Trouble is, you have to have a trio of friends who are just as dedicated as you are.

--Patrick

Go ahead and call me Han, cause this smuggler is Solo.
I'm usually not playing with friends, either. I'll join pick-up games for the increased exp/drop rate, but the only other people I usually play with are rarely on at the same time I am, so we might spend at most 8-12hrs total per season playing in the same games with each other.

--Patrick

Reached P 70 and have 4 pieces of a monk set (the dashing strike one). The last two shouldn't be too hard and hopefully from there I'll be able to increase the damage output. Been fun so far!

I got the two companion pieces (Marauder's) but I also got two of natalya's, so it's all the companions and forecast calls for strong chance of endless flaming death.

--Patrick

Sadly I don't have the boots yet. Really need those! I did get my Simplicity gem to 25 just before bed so I'm itching to try it out!

I'm running a Demon Hunter right now, but in order to complete one of the conquests I'll be running a Monk later (later because I don't also get a free monk set). I'll let you know how that goes.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Whimsydale has been altered? Seems you get a lot more gems and stuff now.

--Patrick
I started a new character last night and every level gave me at least one treasure goblin. Of course, I couldn't kill them right away but they were there.

Only p122, Had the day off but honeydo's kept me away until 11pm and I'm still not done with all of 'em but screw it I'm gonna have some fun tonight..

--Patrick

OMG, that RoRG will NOT DROP. I swear to christ, I have done the route 5 times (Act 1, 2, 3, 5) and I still haven't seen it. Every time I see that piece of shit shield I get really mad. GRRR.

OMG, that RoRG will NOT DROP. I swear to christ, I have done the route 5 times (Act 1, 2, 3, 5) and I still haven't seen it. Every time I see that piece of shit shield I get really mad. GRRR.
FYI it only drops in Act I or Act IV (because 4 can drop stuff from any act). I haven't gotten one yet, either. Get used to seeing those bracers, tho.

--Patrick