Democratic Primary: Crisis of infinite candidates

Pro-Trump ass Kentucky just elected a democrat as governor. Anything is possible.

I know they have a history of Democrat governors, but this is the split, angry age of Trump.

Next job KT is fucking throwing Mitch McConnell back into the fucking ocean.

Pro-Trump ass Kentucky just elected a democrat as governor. Anything is possible.

I know they have a history of Democrat governors, but this is the split, angry age of Trump.

Next job KT is fucking throwing Mitch McConnell back into the fucking ocean.
Do you know how much effort and money is being spent cleaning up the oceans?! Jeeze, recycle your trash!

It's cute that you think the dems are going to campaign intelligently. So far all they've done is push Biden. 2020's Hillary.
But Biden has the distinct advantage of no active investigations, and, hopefully, no e-mails on Carlos Danger's laptop...

Also, 4 years of Trump showing people why they should vote even for a candidate they don't love.

That's the funny thing about regressive conservative policies... they didn't go away because a few people disagreed with them, they went away because the majority of people accepted they where no bueno.

So while they might be able to win elections by convincing progressives and moderates to stay home because the other guy isn't their dream boat, once they actually implement their policies it just reminds people why said ideas where left behind and motivates them to vote again.

It's why conservatism only works if you're using it to keep progressivism from going too fast, and is otherwise a losing ideology (originally it was about bringing back monarchy, divine right, and not separating church and state... oh right, they still have one of those, my bad).

It's why conservatism only works if you're using it to keep progressivism from going too fast, and is otherwise a losing ideology (originally it was about bringing back monarchy, divine right, and not separating church and state... oh right, they still have one of those, my bad).
I'd say they still have two of those. They're quite blatant about the not separating church and state, & the number of conservative talking heads that claim God chose Trump to be President certainly sounds a lot like divine right to me.

the number of conservative talking heads that claim God chose Trump to be President certainly sounds a lot like divine right to me.
It's close, but i'm sticking the the idea that the real deal would exclude any sort of earthly interference like elections or constitutional separation of powers etc.

Christ, what even is the fucking point this late? There has to be an easier way to get a book deal. Like how many yes-men surround these people and tell them that "oh yeah, you for sure have a shot. Everyone knows who you are and loves you and you can for sure beat out bigger names like Biden and Sanders"

I'm not a big Kamala Harris fan, but she was a damn better candidate than Bloomberg. Why is his sorry ass still hanging around when legit candidates can take a hint?

Dave

Staff member
If you aren't one of the top 4 at this point, you're done. No sense in continuing and spending money for no reason.

The non-Bernie candidates have cash to spare all paid for by the rich people desperate for Bernie to lose.

The non-Bernie candidates have cash to spare all paid for by the rich people desperate for Bernie to lose.
I love the website banners I keep seeing: "Who will win? Click here to vote for Trump or Warren!" "Hey you guys know there are other..." "TRUMP OR WARREN THERE IS NO OTHER CAST YOUR VOTE NOW NOW"

--Patrick

I don't think people should drop out before voting or be required to raise $x before being allowed to debate, but we live in a society where worth is determined by wealth so we're screwed.

(I'm not saying we shouldn't widdle down candidates or limit debate space, I just don't agree with money being what talks)

Holy fucking shit are all the rich Democrats desperate right now for Bernie not to win now that he's surging. Look at the mud slinging going on.

Now they are coming from other dems as well, though. Specifically from Warren's camp.
Guys! Guys! I don't care if it looks like a St. Bernard is going to get nominated.
You will put your full support behind that dog and praise it and you will get it elected, because the alternative is worse.

--Patrick