Democratic Primary: Crisis of infinite candidates

Voatz, a purveyor of online voating voting apps (and which is partially owned by overstock.com), urges Supreme Court to limit independent security research and testing of its products, saying that such unexpected/unauthorized research can "...cause harmful effects."
...no narrowing of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) is necessary in order to ensure the security of computer applications and systems by permitting unauthorized “independent research.” Rather, the necessary research and testing can be performed by authorized parties. [...] Voatz’s own security experience provides a helpful illustration of the benefits of authorized security research, and also shows how unauthorized research and public dissemination of unvalidated or theoretical security vulnerabilities can actually cause harmful effects.
"We would prefer that the general public not be allowed to look too closely at our voting software and methods, only people safely bound to us with NDAs ."

--Patrick

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has raised over $16 million to help felons pay outstanding fines and fees to regain their voting rights in Florida.

Bloomberg's fundraising, in addition to $5 million from the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, has now paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons in Florida just before Election Day. (Axios, TheHill)

I'll still take Biden over Trump any day of the week, but Christ, I do not like his platform to continue fracking. I hope some of his fellow Democrats will fight him on that because it goes against the ideals of the New Green Deal.