Democratic Primary: Crisis of infinite candidates

Reactions
1,418 510 7
Pro-Trump ass Kentucky just elected a democrat as governor. Anything is possible.

I know they have a history of Democrat governors, but this is the split, angry age of Trump.

Next job KT is fucking throwing Mitch McConnell back into the fucking ocean.

Reactions
892 353 14
Pro-Trump ass Kentucky just elected a democrat as governor. Anything is possible.

I know they have a history of Democrat governors, but this is the split, angry age of Trump.

Next job KT is fucking throwing Mitch McConnell back into the fucking ocean.
Do you know how much effort and money is being spent cleaning up the oceans?! Jeeze, recycle your trash!

Reactions
698 101 11
It's cute that you think the dems are going to campaign intelligently. So far all they've done is push Biden. 2020's Hillary.
But Biden has the distinct advantage of no active investigations, and, hopefully, no e-mails on Carlos Danger's laptop...

Also, 4 years of Trump showing people why they should vote even for a candidate they don't love.

That's the funny thing about regressive conservative policies... they didn't go away because a few people disagreed with them, they went away because the majority of people accepted they where no bueno.

So while they might be able to win elections by convincing progressives and moderates to stay home because the other guy isn't their dream boat, once they actually implement their policies it just reminds people why said ideas where left behind and motivates them to vote again.

It's why conservatism only works if you're using it to keep progressivism from going too fast, and is otherwise a losing ideology (originally it was about bringing back monarchy, divine right, and not separating church and state... oh right, they still have one of those, my bad).

Reactions
367 78 1
It's why conservatism only works if you're using it to keep progressivism from going too fast, and is otherwise a losing ideology (originally it was about bringing back monarchy, divine right, and not separating church and state... oh right, they still have one of those, my bad).
I'd say they still have two of those. They're quite blatant about the not separating church and state, & the number of conservative talking heads that claim God chose Trump to be President certainly sounds a lot like divine right to me.

Reactions
698 101 11
the number of conservative talking heads that claim God chose Trump to be President certainly sounds a lot like divine right to me.
It's close, but i'm sticking the the idea that the real deal would exclude any sort of earthly interference like elections or constitutional separation of powers etc.

Reactions
754 348 15
He isn't wrong to believe that. The man does like building things.

Completing them, on the other hand...

Reactions
169 26 2
Christ, what even is the fucking point this late? There has to be an easier way to get a book deal. Like how many yes-men surround these people and tell them that "oh yeah, you for sure have a shot. Everyone knows who you are and loves you and you can for sure beat out bigger names like Biden and Sanders"

Reactions
507 176 1
I'm not a big Kamala Harris fan, but she was a damn better candidate than Bloomberg. Why is his sorry ass still hanging around when legit candidates can take a hint?

Reactions
1,371 611 31
I'm not a big Kamala Harris fan, but she was a damn better candidate than Bloomberg. Why is his sorry ass still hanging around when legit candidates can take a hint?
Because he can't really run out of money.