[TV] Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
O for christ's sake. I was liking Prime Suspect, too. I should just assume anything I like will get killed within 3 seasons.

O for christ's sake. I was liking Prime Suspect, too. I should just assume anything I like will get killed within 3 seasons.
Literally all I know about that show is that 1) it is based on a British show and 2) Wendy & Lisa (Emmy award winning TV composers, former members of Prince & The Revolution) did the music. I take it ti was pretty good?

Literally all I know about that show is that 1) it is based on a British show and 2) Wendy & Lisa (Emmy award winning TV composers, former members of Prince & The Revolution) did the music. I take it ti was pretty good?
I was enjoying it, mostly because Maria Bello is fantastic to watch.

This will definitely become the darkest timeline if Whitney continues much longer. The Office could use a breather as well.

Just finished season 2 tonight. Awesome and sad.

I've already watched two or three episodes of season 3, so I know what goes on, but still, that was a bit rough.

The bit with Annie and Abed though... wow.

The first part of the finale had me grinning though. My wife hasn't watched any spaghetti westerns, so she was missing a few of the references, but the episode was funny even without getting all of it. I was eating it up myself.

ElJuski

Staff member
"Some things are above the law...like bats...and me." The anime was a bit lolwut, but not lol.

"Some things are above the law...like bats...and me." The anime was a bit lolwut, but not lol.
At first I was horribly confused by it, but then the cat popped into it and I lolled.

Abed breaking into Rick's apartment was my favourite part.

The shoe was on the other foot last night from the western episode; during that I was looking to my wife and wishing she was picking up the references. Then they apparently drove a carpenter nail through Glee with this Christmas episode and she was picking up music cues and jokes that I had not a clue on.

Also, this was the best episode of season 3 so far. I can see now why Harmon was so confident that Community would be back. Too many awesome moments to count.

The Body Snatchers bit was my favorite though. I felt a vibe of that movie coming when Britta ran, and then... that was so perfectly done.

Okay, so I'm nearly caught up on this show. The last one I just watched was the Dean making a commercial for the college.

As far as the show, overall, I have two things to say.

One: POP POP!
Two: This show deserves nothing less than SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!

Aaaaaand...just watched the Glee/Body Snatchers/Christmas episode. I've officially blown through the whole series to date in less than two weeks.

WANT MOAR! NOW!

ElJuski

Staff member
How is it scarily appropriate? The cast of Community, as nuanced as they are, still fulfill basic pop-cultural stereotypes. That's why it's so funny to see them all in that pic...although, it's not the ENTIRE cast. I'd like to see Fat Neil and Pop-Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.