[TV] Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
I was kind of in denial about the season finale, but the longer I think about it, the more I realize that shit was awful. I still want more of the show, but that last episode fan-fuck really wanted me to turn in the towel. Ah well.

BananaHands

Staff member
This season made me wish community WAS cancelled. Can't wait for the next to see them continue to re-hash all the same old jokes and write the characters like a teenager writing fanfics.[DOUBLEPOST=1368312802][/DOUBLEPOST]See also: >:|

I thought season 4 was okay until I started rewatching the previous three seasons and was reminded of how amazing the show used to be. There were a couple good episodes in 4 but like the man with the bananas on his hands said, so much of it felt like bad fanfiction. But hey, maybe my incredibly low expectations for season 5 will actually make it seem better.

I liked some of the finale, not other parts. I hated that Evil Pierce was alive in the darkest timeline as that ruins why it was so dark, but I loved the trick that was played on him. If anything was weak, it was Jeff's graduations speech, but then Joe McHale sold it anyway.

The episode before it was much better (and then they abandoned the whole City College thing anyway).

GasBandit

Staff member
So I finally got around to watching the 4th season. Eh, it was ok. Didn't have the "oh my god this is freakin' epic" episode that the other seasons got one or so each of, but at no point did I feel like not punching up the next one to watch. And I wouldn't call myself a die hard community fan.

I did chortle at the increasingly transparent handwaved excuses for "Where's Pierce?"

Hopefully to act in something better than that movie where he and his two friends are junior detectives as adults.

Hopefully to act in something better than that movie where he and his two friends are junior detectives as adults.
Derrik Comedy is the reason I knew both Donald Glover and Bobby Moynihan before they ever became famous. Their Bro Rape video is hilarious.

Also, if it weren't for Mystery Team, Donald Glover never would have been on Community. It was after watching that movie that Dan Harmon cast him.

Derrik Comedy is the reason I knew both Donald Glover and Bobby Moynihan before they ever became famous. Their Bro Rape video is hilarious.

Also, if it weren't for Mystery Team, Donald Glover never would have been on Community. It was after watching that movie that Dan Harmon cast him.
Terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.