[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

You know, I could handwave the teleporty bullshit in the rest of the season because I could just assume time was passing.

But Gendry is apparently the fastest runner alive, the ravens at Eastwatch can fly at subsonic speeds, and Daenerys can turn around and get her dragons there all in a matter of maybe a day? >.>

Man, without the books around to guide them, the showrunners have made all of the characters into idiot versions of themselves and every episode is a mess of convenience and terrible rushed pace. Like, it's culminating everything I've wanted to see in the most mediocre and disappointing way possible.

I'm not saying all the stuff before was perfect, just much more coherent than this rushed mess.

Man, without the books around to guide them, the showrunners have made all of the characters into idiot versions of themselves and every episode is a mess of convenience and terrible rushed pace. Like, it's culminating everything I've wanted to see in the most mediocre and disappointing way possible.

I'm not saying all the stuff before was perfect, just much more coherent than this rushed mess.
I have driven my husband mad because I can't stop complaining about the time compression shenanigans.

I knew the 10 episodes to 7 would have led to this and it shows.

I don't even understand that decision, the cut corners are clearly hurting the season.

GasBandit

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869081,1503869049][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869095][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869133][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869207][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869235][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869263][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869292][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869329][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869355][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1503869399][/DOUBLEPOST]

Man, you could have just included that Littlefinger scene and it would have been a satisfying episode.

Also, magical, how they had Bran and Sam talking over Jon and Dany doin' it, just in case they thought they were being subtle that he's fucking his aunt.

Just you wait guys, we are going to find out Dany is like, Jorah's daughter or something, and it was all a ruse and she isn't even a real Targaryan.

Just you wait guys, we are going to find out Dany is like, Jorah's daughter or something, and it was all a ruse and she isn't even a real Targaryan.
This sounds entirely too far-fetched, given that we've seen Dany emerge unscathed from the fire and command dragons. Which means it is completely within the realm of possibility for the show writers.

Now, was the dragon fire cold? Because it didn't really look like it was melting the wall. Seemed like it's like Cyclops eye beams, totally concussive.

Also, on the topics of dragons, when the dragon took off after depositing Dany at the meeting, it's wing buffet would have annihilated all the set dressing and I imagine, knock everyone on their asses. That would have made that scene rad.

And finally, until I think of something else, when Cersei did her face turn after talking to Tyrion, I was like boooo! FUCKING BOOOOO! Then she double turned and swerved everyone, though I honestly thought we were about to see the end of Jaime there.

Actual finally, if we don't get a Clegane-off at some point, this is the worst fucking TV ever cunting created. That last sentence was as Cleganey as I could make it, fuck off.

Last edited:
Damn it, I forgot this one, why didn't they bring up Ellaria?

A bit of my own fanficcing, I've always wanted Tyrion to end up as an antagonist.

Last edited:
So I read a prediction online that I'll post here:

I'll make a prediction, Jon Aegon Snow Albus Severus Targaryen will pull a Pirates of the Caribean and become the new Night's King and then he will pull back the dead north of the wall. Daenerys will die and Dany/Jon's son will be raised by Tyrion as the new King of the Seven Kingdoms

And at first I was like, that sounds dumb....then it started to sound more reasonable the more I mulled it over. It seems right in line with Jon Sner's character to be the big ole sacrifice that way.

I'll make a prediction, Jon Aegon Snow Albus Severus Targaryen will pull a Pirates of the Caribean and become the new Night's King and then he will pull back the dead north of the wall. Daenerys will die and Dany/Jon's son will be raised by Tyrion as the new King of the Seven Kingdoms

And at first I was like, that sounds dumb....then it started to sound more reasonable the more I mulled it over. It seems right in line with Jon Sner's character to be the big ole sacrifice that way.
A Jon/Dany child would be a major cop-out towards the whole "barren 'till the sun rises in the West" thing, though. Dan us Mother of Dragons because she'll never be Mother to anyone else, she claims to want to treat her people as all her children because she'll never have them of her own, etc.

That said, I could easily see the Jon self sacrifice bit. Though perhaps Bran sacrificing himself might make more sense.

My theory is

Bran will become the new night king. The night king must be a green seerer and warg combo like Bran. The other WWs are probably wargs and that's how they control most of their troops.

It also explains the biggest question of the WWs which is "why now?" Vs why not invade at some other point in their 8,000 years of hiding? If he's a green seerer and a warg he could have known where the only dragon to go north of the wall would be in those 8000 years.

So I think Bran will figure this out and get someone to plunge a dragon glass shard into his heart and start taking over the dead as they become available and that will turn the tide of the war. Once the war is over he'll have someone kill him so that he can't be tempted to be a true nights king further down the line

Which was always funny, since the guy was created under 20 years before, and that's by counting before he had a body.

But hey, tehy already did the frost wyrm raising...
The show has already veered off from the books, so they can do whatever they want. Arthas Inc!