[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

The show has already veered off from the books, so they can do whatever they want. Arthas Inc!
I was actually criticising WotLK... i mean, sure, you don't want them rampaging out of control, but the LK was only created after WC2: BtDP, and the undead only became a powerful faction during WC3. So most people where still alive when there was no Scourge, so they could easily imagine a world without them.

Just have the guy take charge of them for as long as it takes to make them walk into a volcano in groups... there, undead problem solved.

Do they even bother showing any of the wolves at this point?
I looked up Ghost on the GoT wiki a couple of weeks ago because I had no clue what was supposed to have happened to him. I genuinely was half thinking they'd killed him off & I'd just forgotten about it. Turns out nope, Jon just dumped him at Winterfell & he's been hanging out there all season. Offscreen obviously.

When is the last time we even saw Ghost? When Jon was resurrected? I thought it was weird he didn't help fight in the Battle of the Bastards, but the fact he was missing entirely this season definitely was more troubling. Maybe they only had the money for one direwolf scene and decided Nymeria was more important.

I honestly don't know who has had it worst over every season, Jorah or Theon.

I mean Theon lost his dick, but Jorah never even gets to use his. If we were able to harness the power of all those cock blocks we would have unlimited energy. :awesome: