[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

Tyrion being a child of rape is a pretty popular fan theory. I don't think he's Azor Ahai, but I think him being a Targaryen is pretty likely. It's another one of those things that's more obvious from reading the books though.
Azor Ahai is already dead.

Man that hack must have been pretty bad, as the next episode leaked again and has been popping up in little segments on youtube all afternoon.

I promise I won't bungle through any spoilers this time. :cool: Just going to say shit getting real yo, can't wait for Sunday.

Nah, apparently someone screwed up and uploaded the next episode too early on official streaming sites, and of course it was d/l immediately.

What did Dany say to Jon Snow before he went north. I rewound that scene 4 times and still can not understand her.
I had the same problem, but I am pretty sure it was this exchange.

Jon "Well if I don't come back, you won't have to worry about the king in the north anymore."

Dany "But I have grown quite fond of him"

That is the best I can remember.

Ok, i know the show hasn't bothered making it very clear, but the WW can't pass the wall, so them staying opp norf does actually make sense...

Of course, now that they can
fly

Last edited:
Can we not post spoilers?
But how else will you know that he watched the leak and knows what's going to happen? Because he totally watched the leak and knows what will happen by the way. Don't know if you heard about those leaks. But he tooooootally watched them and knows what's going to happen now.

It's ok the be jealous.

Can we not post spoilers?
Why did you think it was made to blend in with the background? Of course now that you quoted it it's less hidden.

But this could all be avoided if the forum had a spoiler tag system that didn't separate the text from the rest of everything, which just looks super weird when you're hiding just 1 word.

Why did you think it was made to blend in with the background? Of course now that you quoted it it's less hidden.

But this could all be avoided if the forum had a spoiler tag system that didn't separate the text from the rest of everything, which just looks super weird when you're hiding just 1 word.
It doesn't matter if it looks weird. It's there for a reason and it's not that hard to use.

It doesn't matter if it looks weird.
Well, yes it does. It's why the iPhone was the 1st mainstream smartphone.

It's there for a reason and it's not that hard to use.
And another thing, there's no button for it, you have to write in the code manually.[DOUBLEPOST=1503066138,1503065976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe just don't post it then?
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Since I used the dark theme, it was actually highlighted
How about now?

Guess not. So what's the point of the background colour option if it doesnt show up when u post?

Last edited:
Well, yes it does. It's why the iPhone was the 1st mainstream smartphone.

And another thing, there's no button for it, you have to write in the code manually.[DOUBLEPOST=1503066138,1503065976][/DOUBLEPOST]

BLASPHEMY!!!!

How about now?

Guess not. So what's the point of the background colour option if it doesnt show up when u post?
This is very easy. Don't post spoilers without a spoiler tag.