[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Dave

Staff member
Yeah she was 15 but she was complicit in the murder of her mother. When she exited the vehicle she was armed & wearing tactical gear. Daddy had her brainwashed.

Can’t strikethrough on mobile. What I posted above might be incorrect. Seems yeah she may have been wearing some tactical gear but she may have been unarmed and fleeing for her own safety when she was shot by police. Right now I’m seeing conflicting reports.

In essence, either a 15 year old was brainwashed into helping kill her mom and then subsequently died while attacking police after her father’s car became disabled, or a 15 year old was kidnapped by her father after he murdered her mother and was then gunned down accidentally by police while trying to flee to safety.

Frankly, I don’t want either to be true and can’t figure out which is worse.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
~~Yeah she was 15 but she was complicit in the murder of her mother. When she exited the vehicle she was armed & wearing tactical gear. Daddy had her brainwashed.~~

Can’t strikethrough on mobile. What I posted above might be incorrect. Seems yeah she may have been wearing some tactical gear but she may have been unarmed and fleeing for her own safety when she was shot by police. Right now I’m seeing conflicting reports.

In essence, either a 15 year old was brainwashed into helping kill her mom and then subsequently died while attacking police after her father’s car became disabled, or a 15 year old was kidnapped by her father after he murdered her mother and was then gunned down accidentally by police while trying to flee to safety.

~~Yeah she was 15 but she was complicit in the murder of her mother. When she exited the vehicle she was armed & wearing tactical gear. Daddy had her brainwashed.~~

Until the complete video is released and proves conclusively that she was actively shooting I'm comfortable saying that the police version of events is a complete lie. A police report being accurate might have happened once and I can guarantee you the only reason it is true is because the police were incompetent when the tried to lie about what happened and ended up accidentally telling the truth.

That video is actually hard for me to watch. That level of force should be reserved for someone who is an immediate mortal threat to others. If he was actively shooting his fellow classmates, then so be it. Slam him into the ground. But for skipping class?! That kid needed someone to talk to him, to work with him, no matter how obstinate he may have been. That was grossly uncalled for, and that officer should be convicted of battery (if not more). The fact that the school tried to cover it up is despicable.

GasBandit

Staff member
That video is actually hard for me to watch. That level of force should be reserved for someone who is an immediate mortal threat to others. If he was actively shooting his fellow classmates, then so be it. Slam him into the ground. But for skipping class?! That kid needed someone to talk to him, to work with him, no matter how obstinate he may have been. That was grossly uncalled for, and that officer should be convicted of battery (if not more). The fact that the school tried to cover it up is despicable.
But... but... he WASN'T RESPECTING AUTHORITY

HUH, this cop didn't seem to have any trouble handling fentanyl.

He was so sure of it's safety he was making sure children had access to it.

figmentPez

Staff member
U.S. North Carolina sheriff Jody Greene resigned after racist comments were leaked. Two weeks later, the town reelected him.

" Two weeks ago, Jody Greene resigned as sheriff of Columbus County, North Carolina, after it was revealed he made racist comments about Black employees in 2019. He said he resigned for his 'love' for the county and asked for forgiveness as he went full speed ahead on his reelection campaign. "

He's not just a racist, he's also alleged to have had sex with an officer under his supervision, so he's sex pest, too.

Traffic stop resulting in the motorist being killed

On Jan. 7, MPD says officers stopped Tyre Nichols for “reckless driving” near Raines and Ross Road in Hickory Hill. Police say as they approached him, a “confrontation” occurred, and he took off running. After a pursuit, officers claim another “confrontation” occurred before taking Nichols into custody.

Memphis Police posted this statement to Twitter as well as Facebook and provided the following photos.

“The Memphis Police Department has conclude its administrative investigation into the tragic death of Mr. Tyre Nichols. After a thorough review of the circumstances surrounding this incident, we have determined that five (5) MPD officers violated multiple department policies, including excessive use of force, duty to intervene, and duty to render aid.​
Earlier today, each officer charged was terminated from the Memphis Police Department. "​

(WREG)

Dave

Staff member
People are saying that the fact they fired all 5 policemen before the videos start to emerge means this one is going to be bad. Apparently, businesses in the area are buying some sort of insurance against unrest. No idea if that's true or if it's a thing.

Holy shit it's real.

The way that this story has been hyped up in the last day, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we literally see this man get lynched on body camera. It feels disturbing.