[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

I wouldn't be surprised if cops kill more dogs in the US than vets do. Police agencies generally don't track the number of animals cops shoot.

figmentPez

Staff member
Guess this thread no longer applies to Beverly Hills...
Ben Stein is being openly racist.jpg

I didn't have "Ben Stein being blatantly racist" on my 2022 bingo card, but given his history in politics I probably should have.

What a monstrous, horrible, unnecessary thing to do. Cruelty for cruelty's sake. If I still believed in justice, I would hope for it.

Ok, maybe there will be, but I won't hold my breath just in case.

1658082094028.png

Black man awaiting kidney transplant beaten by hospital security

Man who had recently had a four-day stay in the hospital asked security for help finding his car, and they beat him up and interrogated him because they thought he was looking for cars to steal! WTF?
And it's all on video, and it took years for the footage to be released.
And it's all still in the "alledged" and "potential" etc stage. Weird how some people can be killers and crooks within 5 minutes, yet others are so well protected that you can't use words like thugs or aggressors or violent lunatics, without being in the wrong somehow.

And it's all on video, and it took years for the footage to be released.
And it's all still in the "alledged" and "potential" etc stage. Weird how some people can be killers and crooks within 5 minutes, yet others are so well protected that you can't use words like thugs or aggressors or violent lunatics, without being in the wrong somehow.
I'm not sure I follow what you mean by this?

If you were a news reporter and using the terms thugs and violent lunatics in a story I would assume you to be a right wing tabloid.