The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

This day has been a fucking gong show. Marched in uniform, got rained on. Having a BBQ at my place, line broke and started spewing propane into the air, got rained on. Now, I'm taking a life break while friends go grab another BBQ.

Happy Canada Day.

This day has been a fucking gong show. Marched in uniform, got rained on. Having a BBQ at my place, line broke and started spewing propane into the air, got rained on. Now, I'm taking a life break while friends go grab another BBQ.

Happy Canada Day.
Thanks for keeping us safe, Frank.
Next time maybe by not having everything happen to you, ok?

--Patrick

I gotta say. I'm really surprised that nothing happened - well, beyond that one terrorist who sabotaged Frank's propane
Hey everyone knows not to pick on the Canada. We'll either smother them with kindness or get a farm boy with a bolt action to snipe them from 3.5 km away.

Or you'll send that Crosby boy to cry as we watch him pile drive our people head-first into the ice.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why jwhouk keeps saying Crosby pile-drives Subban's head into the ice. Replays show Crosby never let go of his stick, seems like he was basically giving Subban a facewash.

Y'know, I really figured you'd let this topic rest after getting so worked up about it before.:popcorn:
That's exactly what it was. Before. I'm content to just do a drive-by trolling and go on to the rest of the pile of stuff still to do today (which is a great big ball o' win in itself)

The what now donuts???

I really miss the restaurant near work that sells me like 40 types of poutine. The Tex mex one was awesome. The sweet potato one with curry? Awesome??

And I just learned that Toronto's CN Tower has a new mascot!

And now I've got South Park stuck in my head

Don't forget to bring a tower!

. . . Wanna get high?

Hey @Celt Z, it's a good thing you don't live in 1930s Ontario
True, but something similar could have happened here in most states until Loving v. Virginia , although NJ was one of the few states to never have an anti-interracial marriage law, so we're safe here. Of course, if he tried to marry anyone, even other Chinese, during the Chinese Exclusion Act, he could have been jailed or worse. Nonetheless, that law was bullshit and I hope she got a lot of money.

Why did you want to throw yourself away, Keltsy? Why?
*sobs* He invited me to play D&D in his friend's basement! You expect me to have the strength to turn that away?? Only Jack Chick understands the suffering of my seduction! :cry:

So, we're a silly country.

We're flying a bird across the country. In a plane. Is it some sort of special bird? Nope. Just a random little songbird that got itself lost during a migration a couple years ago.

This is ridiculous! They should give it to me for a snack.
It's not clear from that article: government paying for it, or private citizens? If government, that's a waste (1 bird of non-endangered species). If it's private, it's still waste, but people are free to do with their money whatever they want.