The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

Let's discuss how we feel about Canadians, about being Canadian, in this very thread.

ehBIF.jpg

BananaHands

Staff member
I have this weird crush on Emily Haines, the singer from Metric. She's from Canada.

Also, my favorite band to see live is from Canada!

S

SeraRelm

I am indifferent about where any of you are from unless it's within reasonable driving distance.

Canada! We rule. Literally, we're in charge of the secret cabal that controls every.... ohhhhhhhhhh oops.

I haven't lived in Toronto for almost a year. But I'll be in Fredericton, NB in a month or two.

Also:

You know, I might in Moncton, NB in June. Might. For work. Maybe Fredericton too, don't know all the details yet.

Ok, how bad is it that I wouldn't immediately recognize that map if it wasn't labeled?

I haven't lived in Toronto for almost a year. But I'll be in Fredericton, NB in a month or two.

Also:

I know. But I hang on to that because you seem to move around a lot now and can't keep track.

Also Gusto's in Ktichener-Waterloo, but I grouped him into Toronto to save space in the image.

I'm 25% Canadian. This means I get to apply for all the really keen Canadian assistance programs here in the US.

Oh, wait.

--Patrick

Slurpee captial of THE WORLD RESPRESENT! Also something else capital of Canada that we wont talk about, else you get the North End Handshake!

If you're Canadian.... apply fist here, then press Like.

brofist.png

Why do I not have any awesome Canada Day photos of myself? I always dress so festively.