The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

Verdict: Sorry, but Tim Horton's coffee isn't all that. Even as a Latte with vanilla and caramel.

But #### those TimBits!

Verdict: Sorry, but Tim Horton's coffee isn't all that. Even as a Latte with vanilla and caramel.

But #### those TimBits!
It's gross.

I prefer Second Cup myself if I'm hitting a chain, and Saviour's here when I have the time to go down there.

Subway vs CBC case goes to court: Subway files defamation suit against CBC over reports

This is in reference to an earlier report from CBC about percentage of "actual meat" in various products from various fast food. Short answer: everything's fine except for Subway Chicken, which is apparently only about 50% (or less) chicken, with the remainder being Soy. They were even extra-rigorous with the "that can't be right" and re-did the test with more samples, and still got the same result because it was such an outlier.

So everything else from mainstream fast food is what you expect (even at Subway), but stay away from their "Chicken" products.
Then don't label it "chicken sandwich". Label it "contains some chicken sandwich". Straight up.

If I'm asking for chicken, that's what I want and not some soy/synthetic bullshit substitute.

Then again, I haven't eaten at a Subways in 8 years and don't miss it in the least. Their truly shitty sandwiches.[DOUBLEPOST=1492829560,1492829399][/DOUBLEPOST]
Verdict: Sorry, but Tim Horton's coffee isn't all that.
No need to apologize, most Canadians I know think Tim Horton coffee is shit as well. It's been that way for the last 10 years, no surprise there.

Benefit indeed:

Holy crap prices
300 seats... $500 per seat... only $150k, perhaps $200k after VIP tickets sold. I'd have expected the actors to need more than that amount each for a 2 hour live show.

The individual cost is high, but all things considered this is cheap.

See, I don't have that problem. I know a lot about Swedish and Scandinavian culture, along with my distant Czech roots, so I'm good to go.

Just throw in a "y'all" or two for the locals, and you're gold. ;)

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk